Lemongrass & Ginger

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

• “I bought this one about 3 months ago when I got sick with the first flu of the season (in April, yes, my immune system plots against me!). I had cups and cups of it with dollops of leatherwood...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes
  • “Massive fan of lemongrass & ginger at all times, but TassieTeaGirl has it right in saying it sure helps when you have a cold! I love this tea anywhere any time, it's lovely as is or sweetened with...” Read full tasting note
    memily 720 tasting notes

From T2

Bright lemongrass joined by ginger’s spice creates a harmonious blend of freshness and warmth in a deliciously well-balanced fashion. Cool lemongrass brings a zesty zing which is followed by the warming spice of ginger. An uplifting infusion for the morning providing gentle warmth. Delicious during the day through to night.

About T2 View company

I bought this one about 3 months ago when I got sick with the first flu of the season (in April, yes, my immune system plots against me!). I had cups and cups of it with dollops of leatherwood honey. Just wonderful for blocked sinuses and a dry, sore throat.

I’ve given this a high rating not because I love the flavours necessarily, but because as a cold and flu tea is very effective.

Massive fan of lemongrass & ginger at all times, but TassieTeaGirl has it right in saying it sure helps when you have a cold! I love this tea anywhere any time, it’s lovely as is or sweetened with a spot of honey.