Pu-Erh Blue Lemon

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

1 Tasting Note View all

• “OH YEAH, this is what I want a hearty tea to taste like! MMMMM. YUM. The dry scent is lovely, with the fruity sweetness of the lemon and blueberries, but then the pu'erh comes running through like...” Read full tasting note
    memily 314 tasting notes

From T2

Pu-erh is highly prized in China as a digestive aid and health ‘tonic’. This blend is a twist on the original with the earthy black tea flavour and aroma contrasted with bright twists of blueberries and lemon.

Brew:
Wash the leaves before brewing – pour hot water over leaves, swirl and tip the water out. For a concentrated brew, use 2 teaspoons per 100mls brewed for 3-5 minutes in water at 100 degrees Celsius. For a clear and bright coloured brew, use 1 teaspoon per 200mls brewed for 2-3 minutes in water at 100 degrees Celsius. Good for up to 4 infusions.

About T2 View company

1 Tasting Note

OH YEAH, this is what I want a hearty tea to taste like! MMMMM. YUM. The dry scent is lovely, with the fruity sweetness of the lemon and blueberries, but then the pu’erh comes running through like a steamtrain. The wet scent is a bit off-putting, kind of almost like mud. VERY, VERY EARTHY. I was a bit scared off once I’d poured it, but thank gosh I went for it anyway. This is my kind of kick-in-the-guts tea.