Adelaide Breakfast

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

• “Ahhhhhh my Butiki order is here!!!!!!!! But I'm way too overwhelmed so I'm just drinking a cold brew I prepared earlier while I add these nineteen teas to my cupboard. Also I have a cold virus...” Read full tasting note
    memily 728 tasting notes
  • “Reading all the ingredients in this blend, I expected more flavor tbh. I am picking up on the blackberry and I am getting a sort grape/wine type flavor. It is not bad but I hoped for more....” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1978 tasting notes

From T2

Adelaide is known for its wine and charm, a romantic part of the world where only the best will do. With a black tea base, cranberries, blackberry leaves and lemongrass take you on a surprising taste journey. Best enjoyed alongside a cheese platter, almonds, and a stunning view.

About T2 View company

Ahhhhhh my Butiki order is here!!!!!!!!

But I’m way too overwhelmed so I’m just drinking a cold brew I prepared earlier while I add these nineteen teas to my cupboard.

Also I have a cold virus and don’t want my poor senses to affect the deliciousness of what’s to come, BUT I don’t know how long I’ll be able to hold out.

Courtney

YAY! Butiki for the win!

whatshesaid

Yay!! Can’t wait to see your notes….get well soon! (Then you can drink all the teas :))

1978 tasting notes

Reading all the ingredients in this blend, I expected more flavor tbh. I am picking up on the blackberry and I am getting a sort grape/wine type flavor. It is not bad but I hoped for more. Nonetheless, I am grateful for the chance to try it so thank you Memily!

Memily

Yes I do find that common for a lot of T2’s blends—a lot of them seem to have SO MANY ingredients and you try it and think, but really? Where are they?

VariaTEA