Gone Surfing

Herbal Tea
Floral, Lavender
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 9 oz / 273 ml

• “Oy vey. I don’t often let myself run out of this one, but I’ve got a few other bedtime herbals in my cupboard at the moment so I’m not letting myself restock until I’ve...” Read full tasting note
    memily 854 tasting notes
  • “I rarely drink this because I still can’t make my mind up about it. It was the first tea I have had with lavender in it. So the first time I made up a pot and realised it was very floral and...” Read full tasting note
    maddyel 1 tasting notes
  • “A sample from Memily, and my final cup of the evening last night. I’m usually not a fan of floral teas, but this one actually works for me pretty well. I gave 1 tsp of leaf 4...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 1288 tasting notes

From T2

A herbal, botanical burst of relaxation. Whether you are near the beach or in a city apartment, brew up this beauty to help take you away from it all. Great to calm you down or to get you going, just tell your friends you’ve “gone surfing.”

About T2 View company

Oy vey. I don’t often let myself run out of this one, but I’ve got a few other bedtime herbals in my cupboard at the moment so I’m not letting myself restock until I’ve cleared through a few of those. You don’t really need more than one of those at a time, let’s be reasonable.

But being entirely unreasonable, I love this tea. It’s the best bedtime herbal I’ve ever had, and I love keeping it around even for days where I just need to take a few deep breaths. I think that’s how T2 want to market it as well, not so much as a bedtime one but just a relaxing one. Whatever. It’s the best bedtime herbal I’ve ever had. I’ve said it before (literally a few lines ago) and I’ll say it again.

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON, DARLING!

Please keep things friendly and .

I rarely drink this because I still can’t make my mind up about it. It was the first tea I have had with lavender in it. So the first time I made up a pot and realised it was very floral and I did not like it, I blamed the lavender. However, I think it is the strong chamomile taste that I dislike the most. The reason I have rated it so high, and continue to drink it, is because it is super relaxing! I have insomnia and this is the only thing that can relax me enough to fall asleep.

Flavors: Floral, Lavender

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

A sample from Memily, and my final cup of the evening last night. I’m usually not a fan of floral teas, but this one actually works for me pretty well. I gave 1 tsp of leaf 4 minutes in boiling water, and the scent when I returned to the kitchen was just beautiful. Sweet, honeyed chamomile, and floral lavender and rose. Like a cottage garden on a summer evening!

To taste, the main flavour is chamomile. It’s as honeyed to taste as it smells, almost thick tasting, sweet, and a little hay-like. The lavender and rose work perfectly in combination, without being too heavily floral or tasting like perfume. They just add an edge to the flavour that prevents the chamomile being overwhelming. I can taste a hint of apple, too. A sort of fresh, sharp undertone. I wasn’t expecting to like this one as much as I did, but it’s actually a very calming, relaxing pre-bedtime blend. I slept so well last night — almost unbelievably well – and I think this tea may have helped in part. A delicious sleepytime herbal, and another T2 I’ll be loathe to part with. Thanks again to Memily for sharing this with me!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp
Memily

I KNOW RIGHT? Hahaha. I love this one so much, it’s a constant-stock for me (which is why I can’t believe I’m letting myself run out of it for a while).