White White Cocoa

White Tea
Chocolate, Coconut, Caramel
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

• “I couldn't hold out any longer and finally busted open this box after sampling White White Cocoa iced on its own. I had only gone into the T2 store for a couple of storage containers but once I'd...” Read full tasting note
    memily 659 tasting notes
  • “This is good. Very good. he coconut is present and strong but true to the nut. It is creamy and rich but not lotiony in the slightest. The cocoa compliments the coconut beautifully and adds some...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1887 tasting notes
  • “This is what started my latest tea kick! I had a friend visiting from London. Half-jokingly, I took her into the tea shop, This was available as a sample (iced). I tasted it. I couldn't stop...” Read full tasting note
    Sarcastic Cupcakes 14 tasting notes
  • “I'm sipping on a big mug full of this tea right now as I'm studying. I love it! It's brews into a beautiful golden liquor and smells like a liquidated Chocolate Bounty Bar. Coconut and chocolate is...” Read full tasting note
    marie_angeline 15 tasting notes

From T2

A trio of white is a winning combination in this euphoric blend of white tea, cocoa pieces and white coconut. Deliciously creamy and serenely sweet, cocoa practically melts in the cup as it brews, collaborating joyfully with coconut in a tropical twist. It’s a match made in heaven.

About T2 View company

I couldn’t hold out any longer and finally busted open this box after sampling White White Cocoa iced on its own. I had only gone into the T2 store for a couple of storage containers but once I’d tried it I couldn’t leave the store without it. It smells DELICIOUS, and I immediately poured myself a mug of it. Yum. I just want to carry the box around with me so I can smell it all the time. Steeped, it’s just as gorgeous, with a lovely white tea base complemented by cocoa and sweet coconut. Yum. Now to try to make some of this last until summer so I can drink it iced too.

This is good. Very good. he coconut is present and strong but true to the nut. It is creamy and rich but not lotiony in the slightest. The cocoa compliments the coconut beautifully and adds some depth to the cup. The base keeps everything tame while not overwhelming the flavors. I am not usually a white tea fan but I can get behind this. Thank you Memily for sharing such a tasty treat!!

Memily

Yup, this one’s a favourite!! Glad you enjoyed as much as I do :D

This is what started my latest tea kick!

I had a friend visiting from London. Half-jokingly, I took her into the tea shop, This was available as a sample (iced). I tasted it. I couldn’t stop thinking about it for the whole weekend, so I went back and bought it.

Flavors: Chocolate, Coconut

I’m sipping on a big mug full of this tea right now as I’m studying.
I love it! It’s brews into a beautiful golden liquor and smells like a liquidated Chocolate Bounty Bar. Coconut and chocolate is such a delicious and classic combo, and I like that it’s combined on top of a white tea base, as white tea itself (although full of nutrients and antioxidants) has the most subtle flavour of most teas – so it really allows the sweet flavours to shine through.
I did find that the actual taste of the tea wasn’t as strong or sweet as the smell – but I suppose if it did, then it wouldn’t really be a natural drink. I find that the sweetness grows the more I sip on it, and it helps if you’re already not much of a sugar-consumer. The more I’ve gotten used to cutting sugar out, the sweeter I’ve found the taste of things. My friend loves junk food, and thought this tasted a bit bland, and added rice malt syrup to it. But I really liked it’s subtlety, and prefer it on it’s own. So I guess it depends what you like! The ingredients in this tea are just coconut pieces (I ate a few pieces straight from the tea, and had to restrain myself from eating all of them), cocoa husks and white tea.
Very simple, smooth and elegant tea. It’s a nice touch to a classic white :)

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Coconut

Oh My Goodness!!!! Coconut and White Chocolate. I initially ummed and Ahhed about the $22 price tag, but when i had a sample instore i purchased it straight away. its my “treat myself” tea its so smooth and delicious. Will be buying more for sure. Again about the price $22 is a lot in comparison to other T2 teas & tea in general, but i will go out shopping and pay $5 for a latte so $1 per pot is reasonable.

Incredibly like hot chocolate, which I found interesting for a tea without milk. The coconut blends perfectly with the cocoa, and the white tea provides the perfect light but sweet backing.