Blueberry Blush

Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiki Libertine
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 10 oz / 300 ml

• “This tea hits you over the head with the ever so strong scent of dried blueberries upon first examination. The tea itself looks beautiful, and the cornflower petals look simple and elegant. I...” Read full tasting note
    KikiLibertine 17 tasting notes
  • “Gosh this one is such a tasty cold brew. I'm gonna miss it so much. I've been so sparing with the remaining tea in the bottom of this canister! Drinking it at work today is making me happy. ” Read full tasting note
    memily 757 tasting notes

From T2

A complex black tea with a fruity facade. Take a peek into your cup to see vibrant blue cornflower petals mingling with black tea leaves. Brew and be taken to faraway meadows.

Black tea, blueberries, cornflower petals, flavour

About T2 View company

This tea hits you over the head with the ever so strong scent of dried blueberries upon first examination. The tea itself looks beautiful, and the cornflower petals look simple and elegant. I remember being a bit concerned that the blueberry was going to overpower the brew but found I had nothing to be concerned about. It’a a very subtle influence, and the fragrance of the cornflower make it a very luscious tea, classic and refined. I like it with lots of milk and a bit of honey to sweeten it, although my SO thinks it’s perfect just as it is. The second brew is lovely to drink straight as well, the blueberry influence still lingering, sweet and scrumptious. I’m sad you can’t get this anymore, because I would definitely get it again. Guess I’ll just have to savour it and take my sweet time.

Memily

Love your reviews! I’m savouring my stash of this too. Darn these limited editions.

Kiki Libertine

I’m so sorry I took forever to get back to this. I’m trying to get reviews happening more regularly. Thank you so much. I still have some of mine left, surprisingly. Trying so hard not to use it all up so soon.

Memily

Don’t stress! It’s hard to get sucked into this site with not a lot of other local reviewers.

Please keep things friendly and .

Gosh this one is such a tasty cold brew. I’m gonna miss it so much. I’ve been so sparing with the remaining tea in the bottom of this canister! Drinking it at work today is making me happy.

Please keep things friendly and .