Shimmer Punch

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea Stephens
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 30 oz / 875 ml

From T2

XMAS 2013 release. A colourful combination of blueberry, apple, cornflower, liquoice, chicory, sunflower & coconut that will shimmer in your punchbowl.

Brew: 1tsp per 250ml, 3-5 mins @ 100°C

Serve: Hot or Chilled.

Contains: Apple, Liquorice root, blueberry, chicory, coconut, sweet blackberry leaves, cornflower petals, flavour

About T2 View company

SERIOUSLY T2 WHY DID THIS GLORIOUS BEAST NOT GET ADDED TO THE STANDARD LINE. I’m still horrified. I finally deigned to open my precious saved box of this the other day (I really AM sipping down the cupboard, yikes!) and was a little worried that it wouldn’t be as great as I remembered (happens a bit).

Still fabulous and amazing and I want to never run out but I’m SAD BECAUSE ONE DAY I WILL.

Have already had this hot (YUM) and have a whole 2L cold brewed jug too.

I am rationing this Xmas limited edition as it contains 3 of my favourite flavours Blueberry, Coconut & Apple. This was such an underated tea that really should have received more attention. it is brilliant hot, i actually prefer it hot than iced. Also iced would use my dwindling supply too quickly. Im not a fan of liquorice root normally (I threw out a box of Liquorice Legs) as it tends to get so sweet the longer it cools as to be undrinkable. Not in this case as they got the balance just right.

4 tsp 51 OZ / 1500 ML

This isn’t underrated between my group of friends—we’re all crazy about it! I reckon if we scream loudly enough about it in T2’s direction they’ll listen. Just like with Southern Sunrise last year!