Apple Crumble

Fruit Tea
Almonds, Apple Pieces, Chicory, Cinnamon, Hazelnuts
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

• “Wasn't the hugest fan of this as a hot tea, but iced...my goodness! Bite into a frozen Sara Lee Apple Danish and this is what it tastes like. So very delicious. You would not regret making this....” Read full tasting note
    Cathy Zheng 60 tasting notes
  • “This is such a wonderful warm hug of a dessert tea. A touch of sweetener in the hazelnut brittle but apart from that it's a tart baked good in liquid form. Picked today because I still had a...” Read full tasting note
    memily 676 tasting notes

From T2

Apple Crumble has all the flavour of home-baked goodness. The hints of apple, chicory and cinnamon make it a pastry you can sip! This scrumptious tisane melts in your mouth, with a complex taste that’s not too sweet and not too sour. Excellent served hot or iced, brew a pot any time of the day. It’s good enough to eat.

About T2 View company

Wasn’t the hugest fan of this as a hot tea, but iced…my goodness!
Bite into a frozen Sara Lee Apple Danish and this is what it tastes like.
So very delicious. You would not regret making this.

Steeped at double strength for ten minutes in boiling water and left to chill in the fridge.

Boiling 8 min or more 10 tsp 47 OZ / 1400 ML

This is such a wonderful warm hug of a dessert tea. A touch of sweetener in the hazelnut brittle but apart from that it’s a tart baked good in liquid form.

Picked today because I still had a sample kicking around from when T2 had run out of stock and samples were all I could get! But it’s back in stock as of a couple of weeks ago so I’ve got a cheeky unopened box at home now too.

Also picked because I forgot to pack any infusers or steepers in my bag today and Apple Crumble’s got big chunks I can filter out with my teeth ;)

__Morgana__

Love the “warm hug” metaphor. I’ve had that feeling from tea before, too.

Memily

Yes! I get it from all those nutty/sweet combo teas, like this and DAVIDsTEA’s Forever Nuts… just super cosy snuggly teas.