Great Ocean Pu erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cloudwalker Teas

From Taiwan Master's Shop

A 50 year old, raw, wet-stored pu erh tea from Yunnan in China. This tea has spent the last 48 years aging in Taiwan. It has incredible energy which leaves one floating in a perfect zen calm, untouchable by negative external influences.

About Taiwan Master's Shop View company

Mmmmmm… I started with Da Yu Lin oolong this morning and then transitioned to this tea with a bit of Rainbow pu erh on top because it has larger leaves and tends to hold down the smaller particles of this tea, but the energy and flavour matches well. I nearly went into a trance after all the tea this morning and just made it to work on time (though my shirt was a little wrinkled since I didn’t have time to iron it). But here I sit at 9PM and still full of energy!

cultureflip

I’m going to start trying puerh in the mornings. It’s the time of year when I need all the energy I can get.

Cloudwalker Teas

@cultureflip: It certainly works for me. I wake up bleary eyed and am still going by 9PM. I usually boost the energy charge again about 10AM with a milder oolong, but even when I don’t, I don’t feel the need for a nap mid-afternoon, which always happens when I drink coffee in the morning.