Jasmine Scented Four Seasons Oolong Tea, Lot 223

Oolong Tea
Jasmine
Edit tea info Last updated by yyz

1 Tasting Note View all

• “If you didn’t tell me there was oolong in here, I probably would have never guessed it. The perfumey jasmine is all I could taste. It didn’t taste very different from other jasmine...” Read full tasting note
    luckyme 69 tasting notes

From Taiwan Tea Crafts

Three generations of family know-how in naturally scenting teas is blended into this offering. Our Four Seasons Jasmine Oolong is prepared by choosing the freshest flowers from the 1st and 2nd day of a new seasonal blooms that are brought to us in the middle of the night from the neighbouring County of Changhua, where the most fragrant and sweet Jasmin comes from. They’re the only ones we’ll consider to permeate our tea with a beautifully balanced and soothing floral aroma. Jasmine also renders a beautifully sensual sweetness to the cup. This, combined with the naturally vibrant floral character of the Four seasons (Si JI Chun) cultivar used to make this tea will render a balanced yet expressive cup. All in all; a beautiful expression of good body and lingering presence with soothing ethereal notes. Experience for yourself why pure Jasmine tea is the customary tea of choice to welcome guests in all good Chinese families.

About Taiwan Tea Crafts View company

1 Tasting Note

If you didn’t tell me there was oolong in here, I probably would have never guessed it. The perfumey jasmine is all I could taste. It didn’t taste very different from other jasmine pearl teas I’ve had, but nonetheless had a lovely jasmine flavor. A perfectly acceptable tea, but nothing to write home about.

A good quality about this tea is unlike green jasmine tea, it can withstand higher water temperatures and steeping times without becoming bitter.

Flavors: Jasmine