Saffron Tea (Saffron Fusion) Assam & Oolong

Black Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by The DJBooth

• “Found this tea at Marc's for about 2.50 a box. It's not too shabby for a bagged tea. I'm not sure if I've been on the receiving end of a bigger energy boost because of the saffron, but still a...” Read full tasting note
    thedjbooth 352 tasting notes
  • “I love the way this tea picks me up. If I need a little pick me up around lunch time, this is just the tea for me. The taste is mild which I prefer. I actually have used two tea bags for an extra...” Read full tasting note
    shae 1 tasting notes

From Taja Tea

Saffron is high in antioxidant. Some say cancer cells can’t live with it. Saffron by itself has little, if any flavor. Add in the Assam & Oolong and you get a smooth tea with extremly little bite. I use it like an Englishman, with honey and half & half. Tastes great anytime.

About Taja Tea View company

Found this tea at Marc’s for about 2.50 a box. It’s not too shabby for a bagged tea. I’m not sure if I’ve been on the receiving end of a bigger energy boost because of the saffron, but still a tasty tea. The Assam is pretty good and I can tell that it is a darker oolong. I like that semi roasted oolong flavor to this tea. In a pinch it’s a good quick work pick me up.

I love the way this tea picks me up. If I need a little pick me up around lunch time, this is just the tea for me. The taste is mild which I prefer. I actually have used two tea bags for an extra feel good boost when preparing my taxes. Along with the benefits that come from the virtues of Saffron this is a tea I like to keep in my cabinet.

I also leave the tea bag in my cup until finished, I want to make sure I get all I can from such an inviting tea.