Caramel Sundae Escape

Edit tea info Last updated by Rabs

From Talbott Teas

Product Description: You ease into the first sip. Real caramel. You slide into the second. Real cocoa. With the addition of milk and sugar, you instinctively reach for a spoon.

All natural premium ingredients: Full-leaf black tea, cacao nibs, caramel pieces & natural vanilla flavor.

About Talbott Teas View company

I overwhelmed this with milk and brown sugar, sadly. Gonna try it again without.

It really is a wonderful tea, but not what I expected. I don’t really taste any caramel or cocoa or salt, but it’s such a fine, slightly smokey, black tea, I don’t mind at all. There some very subtle hints that do mellow it out and maybe a touch of vanilla that leaves a slightly sweet aftertaste that makes it wonderfully smooth . If your looking for a Tea Forte type dessert tea with cocoa, this isn’t it, but I must say I am loving it anyway. It smells like a wonderfully, mellow, smokey black tea. I usually like black teas with milk, but I like this plain. I like the small tins. No extra wasted empty space in them and they stack nice.

I’m a sucker for tea with a fun twist. I love caramel and cacao but cacao overpowered the caramel that I wanted to savor so badly. (Can you tell I’m crazy about desserts). However, a good tea; like it best with vanilla Silk Soymilk.