Chocolate Strawberry Temptation

Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Cocao Nibs, Organic Flavours, Organic Strawberry, Strawberry Leaves
Artificial, Chocolate, Strawberry, Berries, Cream
Sachet
High
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Talbott Teas

Dessert in a cup, guilt free! What could be better? When I realized that the infusion of cacao nibs with black tea leaves creates a delicious layer of aroma and flavor, I was spellbound! The pairing of black tea leaves with real cacao nibs creates a flavor sensation that is topped off with real strawberries. No sugar and no calories makes this a fat free, guilt free indulgence. — Shane Talbott, Tea Blend Master

A decadent delight of fine black tea with provocative notes of dark chocolate and sweet plump strawberries.

Natural premium ingredients: Full-leaf black tea, strawberry pieces, cacao nibs, strawberry leaf, chocolate and strawberry flavors.

Bring fresh filtered water to just shy of boiling. Pour over sachet and let the aroma entice you while steeping 3-5 minutes. Remove sachet to capture flavor at its peak.

About Talbott Teas View company

Playing catch up — I get so wrapped up in the moment that I forget to log the experience. I have brewed this up several times and find it to be “OK” — that is pretty good from me, since I am not a huge fan of anything strawberry. It is a nice one to share with friends.

This tea really does smell like chocolate and strawberries. It especially reminds me of Harry and David chocolate-covered dried strawberries. Has anyone had those? So good. There are chocolate chunks in here along with a single large piece of strawberry. All of this is mixed in with small and mostly broken pieces of black tea.

I wasn’t paying attention as this was steeping so I’m pretty sure I botched this cup. I’m not tasting the chocolate here, but I do get a sense of the strawberry. There’s a bit of an artificial flavor too, but it may be due to over steeping.

Flavors: Artificial, Chocolate, Strawberry

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML

I was pretty excited about this tea, because I love chocolate covered strawberries. But when I brewed it up it just tasted like a black tea. No berries or sweetness. :( It was pretty disappointing. I don’t understand what went wrong…I steeped it for how long it said but it didn’t taste like chocolate or strawberry. Unless the chocolate tasted like the black tea base. But I am not sure that that’s the case. :/
Eh, oh well. One day I will find an amazing combo of those two flavors!
Thank you for the sample, Albertocanfly!

carol who

How disappointing when something that sounds so good, doesn’t live up to expectations.

Sakura Sushi

I recommend Lupicia’s Chocolate Strawberry Puerh, if you are looking for those flavored. It is nothing short of amazing!

Ost

Carol Who, I know right? So annoying! XD

And Sakura Sushi, I have heard that that’s good, just haven’t gotten around to picking it up yet :P

Anlina

Have you tried DAVIDs Love Tea #7?

Ost

I have, and I wasn’t really a fan. The base got in the way too much for me. >

Behold a tea which actually manages to smell like chocolate. I could sip this after a yoga session or at night because the black tea is quite subdued by its small quantity in the teabag. I had it on a cold day after wheatgrass which imparts an effervescence to the maltiness of the leaves and the moist strawberry. Then again I could have imagined all of that…