Blissful Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Talbott Teas

Still warm from the sun, the blueberries melt in your mouth with an abundance of fresh-picked flavor. Comforting notes of apple and black currants unfold in this antioxidant-rich herbal blend.

All natural premium ingredients: Blueberry fruit, apple pieces, rosehips, hibiscus, cornflower petals, black currant leaf, natural blueberry and strawberry flavors.

About Talbott Teas View company

Another one I am sending to Azz and Sil – Liberteas has this one on tap somewhere in a box, too!

Azzrian

Can’t wait! I have not had any tea from Talbott yet! Not that I recall anyway and I LOVE blueberry!!!

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh geez! I thought I sent you some! They might be in the many boxes I have on tap! teehee!

azz – i’ll be sure to send a bit extra of the blueberry tea that i have so that the ladies can share with you :) it’s from majesteas

Final hotel tea. I liked it! I, for some reason, drink a lot of blueberry teas and this one held up as a decent cup. If I’m going to order blueberry tea, it’d probably be the bar harbor blend. But I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to pick this up if I saw it somewhere.