Blissful Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Blueberry, Natural Flavours, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Organic Cornflower, Organic Elderberries, Organic Flavours, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Rose Hips, Strawberry Leaves
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Talbott Teas

I LOVE blueberries! I wanted each sip to taste like a mouthful of blueberries. This is a natural fruit blend and is naturally caffeine free. This tea inspires me to make iced tea and cocktail blends. — Shane Talbott, Tea Blend Master

Sweet and succulent fruit infusion with a heady aroma of berries that unfolds like a bouquet of fresh flowers.

All natural premium ingredients: Blueberry fruit, apple pieces, rosehips, hibiscus, cornflower petals, black currant leaf, natural blueberry and strawberry flavors.

Bring fresh filtered water to a rolling boil. Pour over sachet and let the aroma entice you while steeping 5-7 minutes. Remove sachet to capture flavor at its peak.

About Talbott Teas View company

Another one I am sending to Azz and Sil – Liberteas has this one on tap somewhere in a box, too!

Azzrian

Can’t wait! I have not had any tea from Talbott yet! Not that I recall anyway and I LOVE blueberry!!!

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh geez! I thought I sent you some! They might be in the many boxes I have on tap! teehee!

azz – i’ll be sure to send a bit extra of the blueberry tea that i have so that the ladies can share with you :) it’s from majesteas

Final hotel tea. I liked it! I, for some reason, drink a lot of blueberry teas and this one held up as a decent cup. If I’m going to order blueberry tea, it’d probably be the bar harbor blend. But I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to pick this up if I saw it somewhere.