Luscious Lemon Meringue

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Talbott Teas

Product Description: Each lemon-filled sip renews your zest for life. This fragrant, uplifting blend of naturally caffeine-free rooibos tea and lemon grass is sure to brighten your day, and your horizons.

All natural premium ingredients: rooibos, lemon grass, calendula petals, natural lemon and vanilla flavors.

About Talbott Teas View company

I’m going to try and drink a bunch of rooibos this afternoon because I have a lot but wanted to treat myself to a cup of this since it is my favorite flavored rooibos thus far!

gmathis

I love lemon meringue pie enough I may just have to learn how to make meringue.

wombatgirl

Have you ever tried SpecialTeas Lemon Chiffon Rooibos? I’m wondering how it compares.

TeaEqualsBliss

I don’t think I have.

wombatgirl

It’s pretty amazing. If this is as good as that, then it’s darned good. I’d love to be able to compare the two.

Stephanie

wombatgirl: Yes! Please compare the two! I’m thinking that this Luscious Lemon Meringue is just Lemon Chiffon repackaged.

gmathis

Interesting … I had the SpecialTeas version this weekend.

My first Talbott Tea ever! My order arrived yesterday (Merry Christmas to me :) and I saved it to try today! This is the first one I picked… I am typically not a rooibos fan but have been broadening my tea cupboard to include a few. I am enjoying this… nice lemon flavor and the vanilla gives the meringue taste! Refreshing and relaxing! The relaxing is just what I need too after having my side over today for Christmas… I am exhausted! The kids are crazy hyper too!

TeaEqualsBliss

Glad you liked it! And hope you like the other Talbott Teas! They are a GREAT company! Shane and Steven are awesome!

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for giving me the opportunity to try this tea!

A nice lemon-y flavored rooibos blend. I can taste a bit of creaminess to it too which gives it a meringue-like flavor. All that’s missing now is a bit of crust!

Boiling 8 min or more

Kristen sent me a sample of this one (thanks!). I think this tea is identical to Special Teas Lemon Chiffon. I haven’t been able to detect any difference yet. So, for anyone who was upset about the loss of the Lemon Chiffon, this might be an alternate source (unless Special Teas was the supplier). I’ll be interested to see if Kristen thinks the Lemon Chiffon I sent to her is the same.

Kristen

I haven’t tried it yet but will post as soon as I do!

This has roobios,lemongrass,calendula petals,lemon and vanilla. You can see the ingredients obviously. I’t smells like lemon with abit of vanilla. I steeped the tea. You can really taste the lemon and the vanilla. This I’s decent to me.

gmathis

MMMM…sounds like it’s worth hunting for. I’m not familiar with the brand.

silvermage2000

You should check out talbottteas.com thank you.

Talbott teas make me laugh. Their descriptions about their couture teas making you feel like you just walked the red carpet in a silk taffeta dress is a little over the top, but I still enjoy it.
My grandma got me this tea as a gift and I have to say I really loved it. Whenever I wanted a break from my loose leaf teas, or was traveling I almost always grabbed a bag of this. I’d definitely get it again if I came across it at the store.