Iron Goddess (Tie Guan Yin) Top Grade

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From Tao Tea Leaf

Description:

This is one of best-seller teas. An intensely floral Oolong tea. Durable fragrance, obvious lingering charm, with a taste of orchid, groundnut kernel and coconut. There is saying about Tie Guan Yin that once tasted, hard to give up which shows considerable resistance to ruminate.

Health Benefits:

We recommended drink Oolong tea since it is high in antioxidants and It may help you in the fight against cancer, high blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity, and eczema, and also keep warm your body and stomach

Region Anxi, Fujian Province, China
Appearance Features of dry tea:Curly strips, fat and round together, heavy and even, sand-green, wholy looks like the head of dragonfly.
Aroma Durable Fragrance, obvious lingering charm.
Taste A taste of orchid, groundnut kernel and coconut. The clear and golden tea liquid has a strong and mellow taste, with a sweet aftertaste.

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

Backlog:

Soo this was actually the first tea I tried from my Tao Tea Leaf order. It was also one of the free samples that they gave me. They gave me a 50g sample of this one-was not expecting this at all! This free sample alone made all the frustration and disappointment that I dealt with for a month worth it! Not that I want my order to get lost ever again so I can get free tea, but it made me at least feel better about ordering again!
Anywho.
This tea is gorgeous. It’s those emerald green oolong leaves that are absolutely stunning! Reminds me of WP’s Autumn Jade Oolong.
The flavor is even better!
It has such intense floral notes. Probably the most floral tea I’ve ever tried!
It re-steeps well too! Have had it on two different days since I got my order a few days ago and every time it just rocks my world.
It’s just that good. Ugh I love it.
Definitely going to get this one next time I order!
Such a beautiful tea on every level!

Flavors: Butter, Floral, Perfume, Smooth

Anlina

Your tasting note makes me want to get this one out again.

Ost

I assure you that you will not regret drinking this one soon! Amazing tea! :D

This is beautiful. Intensely floral – lilac and peony, very smooth, medium body, with some tangy grassy vegetal notes on the finish that intensify after the sip is done. Hints of sweetness.

I haven’t had a tieguanyin recently so I can’t really say how this compares to other ones, or lower grades, but I’m really enjoying this cup a lot.

Flavors: Floral, Grass, Smooth, Tangy

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 30 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
yyz

Sounds really nice!

Delicious! Even better than the tie guan yin I got from verdant tea this summer. Very floral and slightly astringent, but not too much so. Springtime in a glass.

Flavors: Astringent, Flowers, Smooth

A new favorite. Lovely fragrance and taste.