Organic Baozhong Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by yappychappy

• “Green oolongs are not my favorite, but this was included as a sample in my last order. As much as I prefer darker oolongs this is one that I could drink now and then for a change. It's a nice...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 699 tasting notes
  • “Oh buttered sweet vegetables how good you are. Okay this is by no means my favorite oolong but it was very nice. As I now know Baozhong/Pouchong is between oolong and green tea and the taste of the...” Read full tasting note
    yappychappy 106 tasting notes

From Tao Tea Leaf

Product description not available yet.

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

Green oolongs are not my favorite, but this was included as a sample in my last order. As much as I prefer darker oolongs this is one that I could drink now and then for a change. It’s a nice light oolong, beautiful pale yellow. It’s not too grassy or veggy ish for my tastes. It has some floral tones with out being overly so.
I really like everything I’ve tried from Tao Tea Leaf.

Oh buttered sweet vegetables how good you are. Okay this is by no means my favorite oolong but it was very nice. As I now know Baozhong/Pouchong is between oolong and green tea and the taste of the tea definitely reflects that. Resteeped well. Taste on the light side.
Met the owner at the Toronto Tea Festival and he and his employees were amazing. Their stand was definitely the best there and they had ~10 teas set up.