Imperial pu-erh shu

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by scribbles

• “sipdown! (162) You know what goes amazingly well with puerh? Pumpkin pie fudge. Yeah...it's barely lunch time but i'm totally enjoying a small piece of fudge with this puerh. This is a pretty...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4043 tasting notes
  • “This was my tea of choice at work today. I've had it before, but haven't drank any for quite awhile. Trying to drink some of my older teas, trying not to hoard some of my favorites. Seven months...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 585 tasting notes

From Tao Tea Leaf

Product description not available yet.

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

sipdown! (162) You know what goes amazingly well with puerh? Pumpkin pie fudge. Yeah…it’s barely lunch time but i’m totally enjoying a small piece of fudge with this puerh. This is a pretty tasty puerh. It lacks some of the intricacies of some of my favourite puerh, but this would do in a pinch anytime! It’s got depth to it, which i really enjoy and it held up well over a number of steepings.

This was my tea of choice at work today. I’ve had it before, but haven’t drank any for quite awhile. Trying to drink some of my older teas, trying not to hoard some of my favorites.
Seven months ago I wrote something to the effect that I thought this was a little pu’erh, a little black. Had characteristics of both. I still agree with that, but now that I’ve experienced more pu’erh (and more black for that matter) – I’ve decided that this is Special Dark’s little brother. If Special Dark were ever discontinued (please say it won’t happen) this would be my replacement for it.
This is more pu’erh ( really good pu’erh) and less chocolate, but definitely in the same family. I love it for what it is. It’s really, really good .

TheTeaFairy

Oh! Thanks for finding a little brother for Special Dark…will have to keep that in mind :-)

Dexter3657

(I’ve already put a sample of it in “your” box for next time……)

TheTeaFairy