Masala Chai Organic

Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter3657

• “In search of perfect chai quest continues. This one is a little sharper, spicier than the previous one I was drinking. My previous note said that this was clove heavy. I'm not getting that today...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 578 tasting notes

From Tao Tea Leaf

Extremely popular in India and Sri Lanka, Masala Chai (or spiced tea) has grown in popularity worldwide. This particular Chai is a traditional blend of black tea with Indian spices that provides the drinker with a sweet, warm and spicy brew. This tea tastes wonderful with milk and sugar.

Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom, organic ginger, organic black pepper and organic cloves.

Steeping Guide:

Temperature: 100°c /212°F

Amount: 3g/2 teaspoons per cup.

Steep Time: 2-3 minutes

For iced tea brew the same amount of tea in half the amount of water. Then fill your cup with ice, pour the tea and enjoy!

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

In search of perfect chai quest continues. This one is a little sharper, spicier than the previous one I was drinking. My previous note said that this was clove heavy. I’m not getting that today – must depend what ends up in your tsp. I’m upping the rating some, this is a decent chai, but not as good as Camellia.