Tangerine Ginger Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

1 Tasting Note View all

• “sipdown! that means i'm at 228....so getting to 200 by the end of the weekend should be totally doable as long as my other half doesn't get my as sick as he is...but if i DO get sick..he's going to...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4043 tasting notes

From Tao Tea Leaf

Tangerine Ginger is a fantastic blend of ginger, hibiscus, licorice root, rose hips and an array of other organic fruits and natural oils. The result of this mixture is an astoundingly delicious tea. The taste starts off sweet and tangy while to flavour of ginger gradually rises. The teas finish is smooth with a slight kick of spice. Try it and you’ll see why it’s one of our top selling blends. This tea is incredible hot or iced.

Region: Tao Tea Leaf Blend

Steeping Guide:

Amount: 3g per cup.

Temperature: 100°c /212°F

Steep Time: 4-6 minutes. This tea can be steeped two times.

Our Tangerine Ginger herbal blend makes a great iced tea. For iced tea brew the same amount of tea in half the amount of water. Then fill your cup with ice, pour the tea and enjoy!

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

1 Tasting Note

sipdown! that means i’m at 228….so getting to 200 by the end of the weekend should be totally doable as long as my other half doesn’t get my as sick as he is…but if i DO get sick..he’s going to the store to buy me this. this is what i want in a ginger tea…just enough citrus flavour to offset the intense ginger… and it’s caffeine free…AND my other half likes it…so he’s drinking this..and i’ll take the resteep… lol YAY! maybe it will help him get better!

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm…that sounds like an interesting tea!

i don’t think i bought two samples of this one….you’ll know when my box gets there. i think i got you a ginger puerh instead… i think? i dunno..i just randomly added a few extra copies of some of the teas i got smples of for you

OMGsrsly

That sounds really nice. Do you have the ingredients on your package?

Terri HarpLady

That’s because you’re an awesome tea sister! :)

Omg – sadly this is a Tao pouch so it doesn’t have everything on it…he does put the ingredients on he the bigger bags. Next time I’m there I can ask what the other herbs and flavouring is outside of the few ingredients he has on ether website.

OMGsrsly

Ooh, I’d really appreciate that. I’ve emailed the company, but don’t know how long it will take to get a response.

i think they’re usually pretty good. i know i sent a note via the e-form and katherine got back to me in a day?