Raspberry Green Tea - Organic Blend

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ifjuly

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Got a sample size of this tea to try out. I don't taste too much raspberry but there is some hibiscus. The hibiscus is not overly strong. I had this as a hot tea but on their website they...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 101 tasting notes

From Tao Tea Leaf

A favourite amongst customers and employees alike, this fantastic blend mixes Japanese sencha with sweet raspberries and it is balanced out by the tartness of the hibiscus. Overall this is a great summer tea and tastes amazing as an iced tea.

Region: Tao Tea Leaf Blend

Steeping Guide:
Amount: 3g/ 2 teaspoon per cup.
Temperature: 80°c /176°F
Steep Time: 2-3 minutes. This tea can be steeped two times.

We also recommend serving our Raspberry Green tea iced. For iced tea brew the same amount of tea in half the amount of water. Then fill your cup with ice, pour the tea and enjoy!

• Feel free to adjust the amount of tea and the steeping time according to your personal taste. We do not recommend changing the temperature of the water. Water that is too hot may burn the tea leaves and bring out the bitterness in your tea.

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

1 Tasting Note

Got a sample size of this tea to try out. I don’t taste too much raspberry but there is some hibiscus. The hibiscus is not overly strong. I had this as a hot tea but on their website they suggest it as an iced tea so I think I will try that next time I have this. I might get more of the raspberry flavor then.