Golden Yunnan Black

Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis
Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Oh, the difference a minute or so can make! Generally, Tao's Golden Yunnan has a rich, dark wood and fruitiness. It is a very good breakfast tea. Distracted and agitated this morning, walked off...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1736 tasting notes

From Tao Tea Leaf

Our Golden Yunnan is made from the ancient tea trees of Yunnan. Known for their robust and strong flavours these leaves make the prefect foundation for this tea. Golden Yunnan perfectly blends the resilient flavour of the mature leaves and the sweet delicate taste of the buds. This results in a wonderfully full bodied flavour. The tea is rich, malty and warm with a fruity almost nutty sweetness.

Region: Lincang, Yunnan Province, China.

Other Names: Dianhong Tea. Yunnan Hong Cha.

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

Oh, the difference a minute or so can make! Generally, Tao’s Golden Yunnan has a rich, dark wood and fruitiness. It is a very good breakfast tea. Distracted and agitated this morning, walked off without watching the clock and now we have rained-on cowboy boots that have made one too many trips through the barnyard. (OK, I’m exaggerating a little, but it’s dark and strong!)

It’s just been that kind of week, and a strong sign that I should just rely on my can’t-mess-it-up teas until the weekend :)

albertocanfly

Love the rained on cowboy boots description! So adorable and pictorial! :]

gmathis

Aww…nobody’s called me adorable or pictorial in um, ever? That made my afternoon. Thanks!

albertocanfly

Well, it is true! Have a wonderful rest of your day! .