Danedar

Edit tea info Last updated by zoidberger
Boiling 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “WOW!!!! This is a fantastic tea for a strong cuppa! I carry some around with me at all times because I never know when I am gonna be spending a night somewhere different, and I'm wary of their...” Read full tasting note
    Polonium9 12 tasting notes

From Tapal

The Danedar blend is an excellent combination of lively taste and distinct flavor of the world’s best high grown teas, which produces a strong and refreshing cup of tea

Pioneer of the Danedar category in Pakistan, Tapal Danedar remains a favorite around the country with its superior appearance, rich golden color and strong refreshing taste. In fact its popularity is such that other companies have launched their own versions of this blend, but Tapal remains the original and ultimate Danedar because of its unique color, aroma and taste.

About Tapal View company

1 Tasting Note

WOW!!!!

This is a fantastic tea for a strong cuppa! I carry some around with me at all times because I never know when I am gonna be spending a night somewhere different, and I’m wary of their tea.

Flavorwise, it just depends on how you like it:
w/ milk: smooth, easy to drink, nice to the tongue.
w/out milk: Strong, bitter and great for after eating a big meal.
w/cardamom: like a light masala chai, but smooth.

Recipe with cardamom: lightly crush the cardamom with a roller (the wooden thing for dough. a spoon works, too) and put it in the cup with the bag/loose tea. Make sure the cardamom is opened up and you can see the seeds. Let it steep, the cardamom will infuse.
Tastes light and good!

Funny story how I learned of this tea:
I had to take a driving course and the guy was Pakistani. Since I’m a tea nut, we of course talked of tea. he said “there is a good one called Tapal Danedar you’d like a lot.” he then drove me to a new Eastern World Market near me and I bough a box.
He asked me next time I saw him, “you like the tea I recommended?” “oh, it’s fantastic!”

Boiling 8 min or more