Organic Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TraceyC

• “This was a gift from a friend. She passed on several bagged teas to me. Since I’m on a horridly high dose of prednisone right now, sleep is hard to capture. So NO Read full tasting note
    maddyb 274 tasting notes
  • “I drank this tea last night and I really don’t know what to make of it. The taste was so-so to say the least. I still have some experimenting to do with this tea. I may have had the water too...” Read full tasting note
    Maniac49 429 tasting notes

From Taylors of Harrogate

Organic Chamomile
Tea Bags

Chamomile is appreciated by many for its comforting, soothing taste and delicate aroma. Since it is naturally caffeine free, it makes the ideal bedtime drink. We buy organically-grown chamomile for the best purity and flavour.

For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-4 minutes. Our Pure Chamomile should be served without milk and can be sweetened with sugar or honey.

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

This was a gift from a friend. She passed on several bagged teas to me. Since I’m on a horridly high dose of prednisone right now, sleep is hard to capture. So NO CAFFEINE TEA after 5pm!!!

Last night I made this one. I am not a fan of chamomile, but it’s supposed to help relax you, right? This didn’t taste absolutely horrible, but it wasn’t my fave. Again, I don’t like chamomile, so it’s probably not fair for me to even rate this. Do you have suggestions for calming, soothing evening teas?

yyz

I find that rooibos works for me. Flavoured or unflavoured. I think it’s the Magnesium in it that works as a relaxant. It works better for me than other bed time Teas.

Maddy Barone

I’m not a huge fan of rooibos, but I do have two from Lupicia, Captain Kidd, and Golden Melon. I’ll give the melon a try tonight. Thanks yyz!

gmathis

I’m a big Tulsi fan.

Maddy Barone

I haven’t heard of Tulsi. i’ll have to give that one a look up. Thanks!

gmathis

I get mine very inexpensively by the ounce at local health food/indie grocery place. Tastes to me a little like lemon and cloves. Very few herbal remedies unknot my knots—this helps, although it doesn’t put me to sleep.

I drank this tea last night and I really don’t know what to make of it. The taste was so-so to say the least. I still have some experimenting to do with this tea. I may have had the water too hot so I really do need to give it a chance before I give up on it. But so far, this tea is bleh.