Edit tea info Last updated by Stuart Wood

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper tasting cuppa. Pure and simple.

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

Fantastic cuppa! Since moving from the UK to Toronto this is the only thing I ask friends to bring over when they visit. I get worried when I’m down to my last box!

I had a massive cup of this at a friend’s house, and was very impressed. May be better than Tetley!

Yorkshire tea is by far my favorite tea throughout the day and in the morning. It’s a strong and robust tea that is perfect with some milk and a tiny bit of sugar. It’s always a great way to wake up in the morning. The loose leaf is good too.

Also, I applaud Taylors of Harrogate for exceptional customer service. I liked them on facebook just because they had an interesting page and have some nice stuff and on any question I’ve had they’ve responded promptly and were always quite nice.

Overall my favorite. :D Though a bit difficult to find the in the US. :(

Perhaps drinking a lot of strong tea has ruined me, but I find this tea bland in comparison to other cheap-‘n’-cheerful brands such as PG Tips, Tetley, or Red Rose.

Quite frankly there is no greater tea than Yorkshire Tea. An extremely refreshing strong taste and you don’t need to mash the tea for an age.

Cannot believe I spent my entire life drinking coffee, so many wasted years when I could have had this instead!! I used to think all tea tasted awful (cough LIPTON)..but Yorkshire tea has turned me into a tea drinker and it is absolutely incredible.

For about a year this has been my go-to black tea, and I’m standing by it strongly still. I drink it almost every morning and never get sick of it.

It is smooth and full-flavored. Careful not to over-steep it. About 4 min seems perfect, then take out the bag. I drink it black. Use water just about to boil. Also, it is key not to use too much water, or else the flavor can be diluted, so if you have a large mug, maybe don’t fill it completely.

Good and strong. Ideal to get you up and going for a hard days work :D

A good strong cup to get the brain turning over as I sit down to formulate discussion posts for class, and wade in on some required reading material (and something to read for fun as a reward!).

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Nice tea for daily breakfast. Not for an fancy afternoon tea.