Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Stuart Wood

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper tasting cuppa. Pure and simple.

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

Another tea I apparently didn’t log last night. Anyways, thank you Nattie for sharing but this just wasn’t for me. I tried it both with and without milk and neither really appealed to me much. Instead, it reminded me of the plain tea my great aunt and uncle from Britain make me drink and I am just not a fan.

This is my go-to tea for a quick brew! It’s smooth and pairs well with any food. This has been a staple in my family with my great grandmother making it for my mother and my mother making it for me. I have been drinking this tea for about 10 years now before it was available in Canadian chain markets. I have both loose leaf and tea bags and I enjoy both. However, this is a strong tea so less is definitely more. I usually put one tea bag in a small teapot and steep it for 4-ish minutes and it’s strong enough for me. The downside to this tea is that I find that the caffeine content super high and I get jittery after only a couple of tea cups.
I have converted coffee drinkers to tea drinkers using Yorkshire Tea!

Flavors: Smooth

very solid british black tea

use milk and sugar. or not. whatever is good

One cup of this in the morning and I’m definitely ready to face the day. Extremely bold, this is not for the faint of heart when it comes to an English Breakfast tea. Brews to a beautiful reddish brown color with a malty aroma and taste. I look forward to my morning cup every day, it hasn’t disappointed me yet.

This has been my go-to tea since I started university two and a half years ago – now my whole family drink it! I’ve only been in Canada a couple of months and was sure I wouldn’t be able to find it, so my parents posted me a package full. This is fantastic when dragging yourself out of bed in the morning – the scent as it brews is therapeutic. I love a full-bodied tea and this is one of the strongest and most delicious I’ve tasted. Perfect with breakfast, and then in the afternoon – especially when you need the energy for studying like I do!

The tea of teas, the finest of brews. Can’t go wrong with a nice strong steep. I normally take mine with a good splash of milk, my first cuppa this morning was straight and black, and bloody good too.
I always make sure there’s a large box of Yorkshire, kept under lock and key, in my drawer at work.

I usually get the loose tea – it’s my ‘working from home’ drinking tea

Even though I have been living in Wales for almost ten years now, I have only bought the Yorkshire Tea yesterday. I like it very much. It has a full taste. I did not know that there was a hard water variety available but in Machynlleth we have soft water. I put the kettle on now for my second cup of today!

Fantastic cuppa! Since moving from the UK to Toronto this is the only thing I ask friends to bring over when they visit. I get worried when I’m down to my last box!