Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Stuart Wood

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper tasting cuppa. Pure and simple.

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

This has been my go-to tea since I started university two and a half years ago – now my whole family drink it! I’ve only been in Canada a couple of months and was sure I wouldn’t be able to find it, so my parents posted me a package full. This is fantastic when dragging yourself out of bed in the morning – the scent as it brews is therapeutic. I love a full-bodied tea and this is one of the strongest and most delicious I’ve tasted. Perfect with breakfast, and then in the afternoon – especially when you need the energy for studying like I do!

The tea of teas, the finest of brews. Can’t go wrong with a nice strong steep. I normally take mine with a good splash of milk, my first cuppa this morning was straight and black, and bloody good too.
I always make sure there’s a large box of Yorkshire, kept under lock and key, in my drawer at work.

I usually get the loose tea – it’s my ‘working from home’ drinking tea

Even though I have been living in Wales for almost ten years now, I have only bought the Yorkshire Tea yesterday. I like it very much. It has a full taste. I did not know that there was a hard water variety available but in Machynlleth we have soft water. I put the kettle on now for my second cup of today!

Fantastic cuppa! Since moving from the UK to Toronto this is the only thing I ask friends to bring over when they visit. I get worried when I’m down to my last box!

I had a massive cup of this at a friend’s house, and was very impressed. May be better than Tetley!

Yorkshire tea is by far my favorite tea throughout the day and in the morning. It’s a strong and robust tea that is perfect with some milk and a tiny bit of sugar. It’s always a great way to wake up in the morning. The loose leaf is good too.

Also, I applaud Taylors of Harrogate for exceptional customer service. I liked them on facebook just because they had an interesting page and have some nice stuff and on any question I’ve had they’ve responded promptly and were always quite nice.

Overall my favorite. :D Though a bit difficult to find the in the US. :(

Perhaps drinking a lot of strong tea has ruined me, but I find this tea bland in comparison to other cheap-‘n’-cheerful brands such as PG Tips, Tetley, or Red Rose.

Quite frankly there is no greater tea than Yorkshire Tea. An extremely refreshing strong taste and you don’t need to mash the tea for an age.

Cannot believe I spent my entire life drinking coffee, so many wasted years when I could have had this instead!! I used to think all tea tasted awful (cough LIPTON)..but Yorkshire tea has turned me into a tea drinker and it is absolutely incredible.