Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Stuart Wood

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper tasting cuppa. Pure and simple.

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

Cannot believe I spent my entire life drinking coffee, so many wasted years when I could have had this instead!! I used to think all tea tasted awful (cough LIPTON)..but Yorkshire tea has turned me into a tea drinker and it is absolutely incredible.

For about a year this has been my go-to black tea, and I’m standing by it strongly still. I drink it almost every morning and never get sick of it.

It is smooth and full-flavored. Careful not to over-steep it. About 4 min seems perfect, then take out the bag. I drink it black. Use water just about to boil. Also, it is key not to use too much water, or else the flavor can be diluted, so if you have a large mug, maybe don’t fill it completely.

Good and strong. Ideal to get you up and going for a hard days work :D

A good strong cup to get the brain turning over as I sit down to formulate discussion posts for class, and wade in on some required reading material (and something to read for fun as a reward!).

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Nice tea for daily breakfast. Not for an fancy afternoon tea.

The best bagged tea. Perfect after coming in from a cold day out.

this is the best bagged tea I have had.. I don’t like sugar but i can see how good this would be with it.. Nice clean tea flavor. A great color when poured.. I would put it up next to most loose leaf teas

Probably my favorite baged tea. It’s so smooth and strong and instantly makes my life and day a little nicer.

This tea is excellent for a cup of builders tea. The first time I made this, I accidentally overstepped it for ten minutes, but a bit of milk and sugar transformed the cup from bitter and unpalatable to a good, strong morning tea.

Amazing cuppa with a splash of whole milk (full fat is the best)