Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaParT

From Tazo

A creamy brew of African honeybush with subtle fruit & floral notes.

Ingredients: Honeybush with natural flavors.

About Tazo View company

Is Steepster flaking on everyone tonight or is it just me? Every other screen is a black screen error saying someone left the pot on too long. Hmmm.

The peanut gallery was a big fan of this one after taste testing it tonight.

Both no. 1 and no. 2 used the term “awesome” to describe this.

I’m glad to have help drinking down the rest of this box and I can only anticipate that things will get even more interesting as I start trying fruit blends and other flavored tisanes on them. Then again, it’s possible that they’re purists. Too early to tell.

nope it’s “fogot to put the kettle on” a lot

LOL. Right. I remembered it was describing some tea mishap, I just couldn’t remember what it liked to say. ;-)

This is my first honeybush tea. The box says it’s honeybush and “other natural flavors,” whatever that means! I used 1 teabag in 8 oz of boiling water, steeped for 5 minutes. The unadulterated tea is slightly woody, with a sweet finish. I added 1 tsp of splenda, and wow – the sweetness really takes off! It tastes strongly of honey with just a little sweetening, and the woodiness disappears. I detect a little vanilla, and there could be some other herbal like chamomile in there, I’m not sure. It’s quite lovely. I do question how often I would want a tea of this sort, as it is a bit mild, but I think it will make a great “under the weather” tea.