Organic Apple Red

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Caramel
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

In Tazo Organic Apple Red, you will find the satisfying taste of real apple, sweet cinnamon and rich caramel flavors swirling within a cup of organic rooibos: a South African herb blessed with antioxidants, but nil caffeine. One sip of this red tea may inspire you to do great things. Or to simply do nothing at all, which can be great in and of itself. USDA Organic. Certified organic by QAI. Made in US from imported botanicals.

About Tazo View company

A lovely fall tea. Sweet on its own, but I added a little honey for my sore throat. :)

Mild and warming, nothing special.

Copper red liquor, light apple aroma. No big woop. Would be better on a colder night. Good after dinner tea.

Great aroma, but it has a strange aftertaste and leaves an unpleasant chalky-like feeling in my throat. I don’t seem to enjoy Tazo’s herbal offerings.

Most people rated this tea a 65 but personally I am giving it a 95 the smell alone is so delicious and so is the taste. I bought this tea about 3 years ago and it still to this day remains one of my favorite teas!

Saw the reviews here and let it steep for 8 minutes (a bit longer than I usually steep)- was drawn to it by the wonderful amazing smell of the bag, it smells so much like apple pie! I also like the taste. I can taste the caramel pretty outright, but it takes swallowing to taste the apple (if that makes any sense). I got it for free using a coupon, and I’m not sure I’d buy a whole case…but it works for now :)

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

Nice apple flavor, but somewhat weak in the cinnamon department. I sometimes double bag this with Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice for a zestier cinnamon flavor.

I used to drink Tazo tea all the time at my last job because it was freely supplied. Awake and Earl Grey got me through many tiring mornings. Since I am not a coffee drinking, I would drink the tea quite often.

Now that I don’t get free tea at work, I decided to try out a couple different Tazo teas of my own. Organic Apple Red sounded amazing on the box. Organic? Check. Caramel Apple? Check. This sounded like it would be fantastic.

Unfortunately the taste and smell did not live up to my expectations. It was just quite bland compared to how I envisioned it. I will drink it until it’s gone, but I wouldn’t ever purchase it again.

I love the smell of this tea! While brewing, I often just sniff the packet. A great winter tea.