China Green Tips

Green Tea
Asparagus, Vegetable Broth, Vegetal, Grass, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

From Tazo

Hand Picked in the misty mountains of Zhejiang Province in China, this tea embodies the classic flavor of a fine green tea.

China Green Tips is fresh and lively tea with a light, creamy, vegetative taste balanced with lingering sweet, smooth finish.

Flavor profile: “grassy, vegetative, sweet, ricey.”

Ingredients: Blend of Mao Feng green teas.

About Tazo View company

This is my standard tea for work and home. I drink it a few times most days with a teaspoon of organic honey.

Very light, mild green tea / slight floral notes.
Favorite for a rainy day warm-me-up!

I really do not care for this tea. For me it is too grassy.i I don’t like the rice flavored overtones either. It is stronger than the Celestial seasonings matcha green tea which is also not a fav of mine.

The flavor profile is GRASSY and that’s the key word to latch onto. Kinda dull and tastes like sipping down a brewed cup of grass.

Bitter, not particularly flavorful. Standard green tea taste, couldn’t really taste any other notes.

From what I have read it seems that this is not a favorite. I like this tea when I go to starbucks. I have it with steamed soy and sweetened. It’s a morning tea to me, I prefer not to have it in the evenings, so if I get a chance to stop at a starbucks in the am or early afternoon I choose the china green tips misto (misto=starbucks for using bagged tea to make a tea-latte).

Not a fan of it without Starbucks’ Classic Syrup. Honey won’t cut the bitterness for me, but the syrup makes it taste delicious :)

leaves a very wierd after taste anytime I drank this.

Yet another green tea that is taking up real estate in my cupboard…bitter, dry, lifeless.