China Green Tips

Green Tea
Asparagus, Vegetable Broth, Vegetal, Grass, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

From Tazo

Hand Picked in the misty mountains of Zhejiang Province in China, this tea embodies the classic flavor of a fine green tea.

China Green Tips is fresh and lively tea with a light, creamy, vegetative taste balanced with lingering sweet, smooth finish.

Flavor profile: “grassy, vegetative, sweet, ricey.”

Ingredients: Blend of Mao Feng green teas.

About Tazo View company

Decent green tea, but a little simple flavor-wise

This has a strong flavor and tastes more stale than fresh.

I drink a lot of Chinese green teas and consider this the only Tazo tea worth ordering. Starbucks is not a good place for a cup of tea

Either they gave me really old tea or this one really tastes spoiled!

Not my favorite, but I think that’s because I’m not fond of the rice-y touch to it.

This was a really disappointing flavor. I don’t know what I expected, but this definitely wasn’t it. Part of the probably might have been that it steeped too long, because I had to walk back from Starbucks. But this wasn’t a problem I’d had with Tazo teas before. Not sure I’ll try this tea again.

I didn’t like this one too much when I first tasted it. After drinking more and more of this, I think I’ve adjusted to its taste, but its still far from being my favorite as it has that “ricey” taste which might even be called earthy(not sure about this).

Very earthy, grass-like taste. Pretty bland green tea; nothing really special. Standard green tea flavor by any means.

YAY LOOSE LEAF! Starbucks finally got smart and changed over to whole leaf teas from Tazo. Makes all the difference! China Green Tips is by far one of the most classic green teas I’ve tasted. Very bold grassy taste that says “I’m a green tea!”. Perfect straight. Put down that creamer & sugar!