Organic Spicy Ginger

Fruit Green Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaParT

From Tazo

Ginger*, Orange Peel*, Green Rooibos*, Chamomile*, Lemon Myrtle*, Fennel*, Licorice Root* and Natural Flavors With Orange Essence Oil*. *Organically Grown

About Tazo View company

There is a quite a hit of licorice in this complex ginger blend from Tazo. But since I love both licorice and ginger, I’m happy about that. Licorice root adds a viscosity which may be bothersome to some people, and it is also one of the sweetest naturally occurring substances around.

Come to think of it, I have a tin of a Harney & Sons Ginger and Licorice blend waiting for me to try. Perhaps tomorrow night…

Oh gosh, all I can taste is the licorice root. How did I not notice that before? Straight to the traveling tea box we go.

I keep trying to find tea substitutes so I don’t end up drinking soda. I am not so crazy about this tea when it’s hot, but if you ice it, it’s just as cool and refreshing as ginger ale! yummy yum yum!

This my first time tasting a ginger tea blend. I really can’t smell the ginger. This blend is good tea for easing digestion en route to bed. I would buy it again. But it is not one of my favorites. This would blend well with your favorite green tea.

Really needed this tonight as I had too much shabu shabu. I never would have though that vegetables and some seafood would make me so full!

It’s a nice gingery taste, similar to the Yogi ginger tea that I’ve had before. Smoother taste though. A couple of cups of this and I’ll be fine.

Got a cup to fuel both the work at the job and the writing of the novel on break today. Not the really good tea place, the “pick a bagged tea out of a bucket and dump hot water on it” kind of place. Horrors. I remember when that would have been satisfactory, though. What a difference a year makes!
Well, this is not quite as spicy as I expected it to be, which is a bit of a letdown. Still, the ginger is the first flavor, so thats a good thing. Worth trying, anyway, even if I wont bring it home to stay.

Invigorate your senses with this brew. It’s a treat with honey added.