Organic Chai

Black Pepper, Cardamon, Cloves
Tea Bag
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Tazo

Medium-bodied yet full-flavored, with the spicy kick of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and black pepper.

About Tazo View company

This tea is fair as far as Tazo goes, and the spiciness is great if you let it steep for a while. Best with a bit of milk added.

I can’t find anything good about this tea. There’s absolutely nothing that ‘wows’ me about it. I’ve tried to spruce it up with everything… milk… honey… agave nectar… sugar… brown sugar… extra cinnamon… etc, but I am left unimpressed. I think a certain crowd will like this though, and do encourage you to try it if you haven’t… you can have the rest of mine ;).

One of my favorite brands of teas. Tazo never disapoints me. This tea makes a great compliment to a lunch, great hot or cold. I usually drink this one with very little sugar, and a bit of milk.

Spicy, kicky chai. Not bad for a bagged chai; I think this is one of the better Tazo teas because the spices allow it to be delicious in many circumstances. Had this tonight, at work, with a splash of milk and a packet of Splenda. Can’t complain. I like the pepper in this blend, quite a bit.

Normally I like to drink my tea straight… no milk no honey just tea. I took a sip of this chai and immediately knew it was going to be just a bit to much. I added a little soy milk and instantly fell in love. I may have found my new favorite tea. It has the perfect amount of black pepper and cinnamon. Gives you just the right about of kick. YUM!

Reading David Haberman’s Journey Through the Twelve Forests, eating Punjab Eggplant from Trader Joe’s, and drinking Tazo Chai with milk. Haberman’s right, it’s about the experience! Though mine is probably not very authentic…

Out of all the chai concentrates, I find this one to be my favorite. It’s not too spicy or too mellow. Whenever I have the craving for good, fast, easy chai this is exactly what I grab for. Using this product makes it easy to adjust the flavor to your own liking. This product is simply a must for me during the winter!

This tea was a little strong, so I added a bit of almond milk. Perfect!