Berryblossom White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

2 Images

• “Though we've managed a sipdown of this at home between me, my BF, and the kids, I still have about 16 bags of this in my work stash. That's okay, though, because this has really grown on me. ...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 951 tasting notes
  • “My one and only bag of this and I have no idea where it came from. I'm not expecting much since it's a Tazo tea but it could be surprisingly tasty. I imagine this is mostly for iced tea but with it...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1067 tasting notes
  • “I got a box of this for work, since I managed to unearth the kettle and clean our food storage area out. It's not too bad. White tea, some berry flavour, doesn't need anything added as I find it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1373 tasting notes
  • “I'm sitting at the local Borders, enjoying their air conditioning and working on a paper. I'm not sure what the temperature was for this, since I didn't make it, so I hope the kind lady that made...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes

From Tazo

Can two berries become friends and even share an apartment? Why yes, because here you’ll find hints of huckleberries and crisp white cranberries bantering playfully, while watching their favorite reruns, and coexisting harmoniously within the soft, silky texture of this light and delicate tea.

WHITE TEA, NATURAL HUCKLEBERRY FLAVOUR, NATURAL CRANBERRY FLAVOUR, BLACK DARJEELING TEA.

About Tazo View company

This was one of my first forays into White Tea and it totally sold me on the idea. The blueberry style in here was very subtle and nice, and paired with white tea is a great, delicate combination. Tastes fantastic. I was sorry to hear that Starbucks pulled this eventually, I guess maybe it wasn’t selling that well? I thought it was fantastic and also made for great gifts.

I have certainly had some flavored teas with more present fruit flavoring that fit together a bit better, but this was definitely good.

This tea was much improved by controling my temperature and brew time at home.

1 teabag to 16oz water @ 170F for 7 minutes.

This tea has such a great aroma, getting such a strong cranberry (tart) and a softer calmer berry aroma.

The taste is much richer this time, still a white tea, but more fruity notes to it. Much improved on the cardboard water taste of my last brew attempt.

It’s like sawdust with flavoring. I didn’t have any choice in the matter and had to hit up Starbucks for some tea. Disappointment. This tea not only is easily over steeped and therefore easily bitter, but also just not very unique in any regard. Any ideas?

Steeped this one too long and it got bitter. Will try again. First impression is that there isn’t much flavor at all, though the aroma is very pleasing. Thinking maybe white tea just is not for me.

Sipdown (195/197)!

My laptop was reset to default settings when I got it back today (new hard drive), and that stupid “tap to click” function is enabled and I can’t figure out how to turn it off, so I just lost a long and detailed tasting note because I accidentally tapped near the “X” button and cancelled out of my own tasting note. I’ve also been inadvertently highlighting and deleting paragraphs all day. ERGH!

Tre brought me back a single bag of this from Regina (he got back today) – and I kind of didn’t want it, so I just got the sipdown out of the way. I feel bad when he gets me tea because he tries really hard, but often is really egotistical about it/pretends to know way more than he does or he just gets things completely outside of my personal taste – and if he payed attention to what I say about my tea he wouldn’t have either of those issues.

Take this one for example: he gave it to me and was really trying to play up the tea brand, and I just totally shut him down with what I know about Tazo (which he was mispronouncing horribly, and I was quick to point out). I don’t really drink Tazo not because I ’don’t know it exists’ but because I’ve been less than impressed with the few teas I’ve tried from them.

This isn’t an exception: it’s pretty weak in flavour and is underlying bitter – though there is a subtle fruitiness to it which I’ll admit tastes natural (a win), albeit also kinda generic. Personally, I don’t think I’d drink it again though and I sort of feel like I’ve wasted a bit of my time in trying it. Sorry Tre.

Also, speaking of mispronouncing things it really amuses me how much the three isolated potential houseguests are butchering the contestants names. I mean, they don’t know any better – but it is a little amusing. My favourite is the pronounciation of “Adel”. It’s supposed to be like the singer “Adele” but they’re saying it like “Ladle” without the L. With a hard A. Heh.

OMGsrsly

There should be an option in Control Panel → Mouse. Or Touchpad. :) I’m on a desktop so I can’t be more specific than that!

Roswell Strange

We spent hours today looking it up, and where the touchpad SHOULD show up, it instead says I have a mouse installed and no touchpad. Which is very inaccurate; I don’t have/use a mouse for my laptop and never have. I can switch the settings for “the mouse” which do nothing, but apparently there’s no record of my laptop ever having a trackpad. I’m thinking it’s something to do with the new hard drive (my Dad bought it for me as a birthday present), which I know nothing about. It’s very frustrating.

OMGsrsly

Oh no! That is so weird. The computer should recognize the touchpad as a separate entity. Have you gone to the manufacturer website and seen if there are driver updates to install? I had to do that for my work laptop. Windows doesn’t always get the drivers right.

aisling of tea

If you use Chrome, there’s an add-on called “lazarus” that automatically saves anything typed into a blank form for two weeks or so, so if something like that happens, you can pull it “back from the dead”. It has saved my butt numerous times.

carol who

ok, a quick question, how do you pronounce Tazo, so I don’t come across as a total idiot when talking with others. I assumed it was ta as in tap and zo with a long o sound.

Roswell Strange

Like “Tah-zo”.

Blech! One of the worst teas I’ve ever had. It’s too bad, because it smelled so irresistably good out of the package. After steeping it made me wonder what happened. The tea is quite flavorless and has an unpleasant chemical aftertaste. I won’t be buying any more of this. In fact, I’m contemplating throwing away the rest of the box.

Im on my iPod so I can’t give it an (official) rating. Ill fix that later.
So I’m drinking this now and it tastes like paper. I know, teabags, but I don’t have an infuser!!!!!!! Oh well. I’m getting a fake berry aftertaste….. Meh.
(Rating: 40)

Not a fan of really fruity/berry teas, but if you are, perhaps give this one a try. The tea itself is light and tastes mostly of blueberries with a hint of floral something (the white cranberry perhaps?) in the background. Very fragrant berry notes right from the start, it smells sweeter, stronger, and heavier than the tea actually tastes, which [imo] gets in the way. Not horrible, but not something I’ll reach for very often.

I love the light taste of this tea with a bit of honey. It smells and tastes heavenly. =)

It smells great! The Starbucks barista even commented on how wonderful it smelled. Blueberry flavored and not overpowering. Probably more of a spring/summer flavor but was just what I needed on a frigid winter afternoon.