Berryblossom White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

2 Images

• “Though we've managed a sipdown of this at home between me, my BF, and the kids, I still have about 16 bags of this in my work stash. That's okay, though, because this has really grown on me. ...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 952 tasting notes
  • “My one and only bag of this and I have no idea where it came from. I'm not expecting much since it's a Tazo tea but it could be surprisingly tasty. I imagine this is mostly for iced tea but with it...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1082 tasting notes
  • “I got a box of this for work, since I managed to unearth the kettle and clean our food storage area out. It's not too bad. White tea, some berry flavour, doesn't need anything added as I find it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1433 tasting notes
  • “I'm sitting at the local Borders, enjoying their air conditioning and working on a paper. I'm not sure what the temperature was for this, since I didn't make it, so I hope the kind lady that made...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes

From Tazo

Can two berries become friends and even share an apartment? Why yes, because here you’ll find hints of huckleberries and crisp white cranberries bantering playfully, while watching their favorite reruns, and coexisting harmoniously within the soft, silky texture of this light and delicate tea.

WHITE TEA, NATURAL HUCKLEBERRY FLAVOUR, NATURAL CRANBERRY FLAVOUR, BLACK DARJEELING TEA.

About Tazo View company

I like this tea. It has an almost bubbling taste, which is tartness but doesn’t seem as disarming as downright sourness. I think that the fact that I used water that was most likely too hot may have something to do with it. I was a naive white tea drinker when I bought it lol. It’s a bit much for me, but I’d re-buy it if I were in the mood for a wannabe champagne drink. :)

Back when I worked at Starbucks, a coworker of mine told me that this tasted like “disappointment.” The scent was so strong and sweet, but when you took a sip the flavors could mildly be distinguished, but it went beyond being subtle to barely there.

was very excited when i smelled the aroma but then when i drank it, the taste was extremely light.. would have enjoyed this a lot more if it was stronger… tried making it stronger by steeping it the whole time i was drinking it and it didn’t have much effect…

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

This tea smells very sweet, but luckily it is not as sweet to taste. I think the berry flavour overpowers most of the tea flavours, but overall it’s a nice light, fruity drink.

I have had this tea for awhile, but I was too skeptical to try it. I figured it would make a decent iced tea, but since it is winter and I am sick I decided to try it hot and I am so glad I did. It is rich in antioxidants and it really has a nice subtle flavor. When you smell it you can smell blueberries and a white floral note. The taste is actually soft and well balanced. For the reviewers who say there is no flavor and then state that you steeped it for 30 seconds then you should try again and steep for 4 minutes. I will take another reviewers suggestion and try with honey and a little bit of cream to see what that does to it. It’s not a tea I would drink everyday, but I like to try new teas all the time and I would drink this again. I will also try iced.

i love this tea! i don’t particularly like heavy fruit teas so this one is perfect for me. it has a very light taste (probably because i didn’t have the patience to wait for it to steep). i love it though!

This is my favorite tea! I had it once at a Starbucks about 5 years ago when it was still in stores, and totally adored it. I didn’t rediscover it until last year at a local Target, and maybe it’s nostalgically driven, but I can’t drink enough of it. I buy 3 boxes at a time, which lasts about a month..
In terms of actual taste, it’s obviously a lighter tea, and I like that the vaguely berry flavor masks the hay taste of typical white tea (which I don’t particularly care for). It’s not a typical ‘fruit’ tea because it doesn’t feel saturated with sickly sweet flavor like most fruit teas I have had. The quality that some describe as bland can actually be a very comforting read (I mean drink?)! I usually steep it just below boiling and leave the teabag in for the duration, and it doesn’t get bitter for me. Enjoy!

AW I am a little sad many people seem to dislike this! I actually really love this tea and have noticed it’s kinda hard to find in stores around here. It’s a very light and smooth white tea. As for taste, there’s really no discernible fruit, more so a generally berry-like flavor. It’s a simple tea that’s not overdone; perhaps the fact my first experience with it was on vacation in New Mexico added to the enjoyment as well!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

This tea smells fantastic, and that is about all it has going for it. I have tried this tea many ways, and the most palatable is iced sweetened with honey. The bitter undertones ruin this one for me. Agave and sugar were not enough to fix it, only the honey worked.