Berryblossom White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

2 Images

• “Though we've managed a sipdown of this at home between me, my BF, and the kids, I still have about 16 bags of this in my work stash. That's okay, though, because this has really grown on me. ...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 933 tasting notes
  • “My one and only bag of this and I have no idea where it came from. I'm not expecting much since it's a Tazo tea but it could be surprisingly tasty. I imagine this is mostly for iced tea but with it...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 979 tasting notes
  • “I got a box of this for work, since I managed to unearth the kettle and clean our food storage area out. It's not too bad. White tea, some berry flavour, doesn't need anything added as I find it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1162 tasting notes
  • “I'm sitting at the local Borders, enjoying their air conditioning and working on a paper. I'm not sure what the temperature was for this, since I didn't make it, so I hope the kind lady that made...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes

From Tazo

Can two berries become friends and even share an apartment? Why yes, because here you’ll find hints of huckleberries and crisp white cranberries bantering playfully, while watching their favorite reruns, and coexisting harmoniously within the soft, silky texture of this light and delicate tea.

WHITE TEA, NATURAL HUCKLEBERRY FLAVOUR, NATURAL CRANBERRY FLAVOUR, BLACK DARJEELING TEA.

About Tazo View company

I wish Tazo would make this tea in their loose leaf line. Its one of my favorites by them, and one of my favorite bagged teas. It’s pretty light, with a nice fruity aroma. It’s easily oversteeped; good with milk and honey.

One of my dear adopted sisters sent me a package recently, and threw in a bunch of teas for me to try, including this one. It smells amazing – the blueberry and cranberry definitely come through – and it tastes almost as good as it smells. The white tea is subtle but pairs nicely with the fruit flavors. Good stuff :-)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

My first white tea! :) This tasted just like a blueberry muffin, but more… tea-y. Tasted sweet with no additives, but seemed lacking in depth somehow.

It’s been a terrible day consisting of a bee sting in my room (on my bed?!?! whattheeph… and first one EVER.), and a massive exam scheduling conflict which could cost me my grades. =(
So.. to fix this… Happy berryblossomwhite-heaven-tea day to me.
I know many people think this tastes artificial.. and I can see that. But I still get weak in the knees for this in a tea latte with vanilla. Its honestly AMAZING. For some reason it is everything I want sometimes and more. Creamy berry deliciousness.
I am so very happy I have a milk frother at home, as Sbucks doesn’t carry this Tazo anymore. Thats okay – I’m too wise to pay 10 bucks for this anyways! Home brewin’ and latte making it is =) If life could only be so easy for everything..

Taken with sugar.
Light flavor profile with the white tea being followed by a blue berry after taste. The is a floral current running through out that adds depth but there is also a slightly medicinal quality lurking in there some where. It’s very faint though. Just enough to make me keep thinking about the fact that it’s there but it’s not strong enough for me to figure out what’s causing it.
It might be an after effect of the blueberry flavoring…
Anyways…
I’m not throwing it out but I’m not buying it again either.
meh

Iced 0 min, 15 sec

IF I go to Starbucks for tea (this is such a rare occurrence it could very well be considered to “never” occur), this is my go-to flavour. Their prices for a cup of hot water (essentially free) and a tea bag (essentially $0.50) is ridiculous, so I always feel like a chump having to pay for a cup of tea. A few months ago I saw Tazo teas were on sale at the local grocery store and figured: never again will I ever be a sucker and buy Tazo at Starbucks. So I bought a box. And since this is my go-to tea when I’m paying $2.00 for a cup, it should also be my go-to cup when I’m paying $0.10 a cup. Yes, it was a good sale. Yes, I regret only buying one box.

The flavour of the tea is…weird. It’s not OVERLY fruity or berry-y, but that’s probably at least partly because of the concept of “artificial flavours”. They don’t taste overly artificial, either. But that’s probably mostly because…it’s just not an overwhelming flavour at all. Yeah, I taste some berry “stuff” but that’s about it. I also don’t taste a lot of white tea; tastes more like a weak green to me. Is that what white tea is supposed to taste like? It doesn’t any other time, in my opinion. Maybe all the other times I’ve been having weird white tea. I dunno.

The verdict: I would buy another box if it was on sale like this one. I would not, however pay full price. And I’ll be damned if I ever buy a cup of this again at Starbucks.

First attempt of this tea hot. It has a hay-ness of white tea, but I can’t taste much flavor beyond that. Perhaps a lower temperature will work better.

I have tried this tea iced and it was really nice, but it seems like this isn’t that great as a hot beverage. I’ll try again.

I am trying this tea for the first time. I like it. Very light and delicate. I would buy it again.

I should hate this, but I just can’t. Delicious when cool and hot, I can’t stop loving this guy.