Berryblossom White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

2 Images

From Tazo

Can two berries become friends and even share an apartment? Why yes, because here you’ll find hints of huckleberries and crisp white cranberries bantering playfully, while watching their favorite reruns, and coexisting harmoniously within the soft, silky texture of this light and delicate tea.

About Tazo View company

AW I am a little sad many people seem to dislike this! I actually really love this tea and have noticed it’s kinda hard to find in stores around here. It’s a very light and smooth white tea. As for taste, there’s really no discernible fruit, more so a generally berry-like flavor. It’s a simple tea that’s not overdone; perhaps the fact my first experience with it was on vacation in New Mexico added to the enjoyment as well!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

This tea smells fantastic, and that is about all it has going for it. I have tried this tea many ways, and the most palatable is iced sweetened with honey. The bitter undertones ruin this one for me. Agave and sugar were not enough to fix it, only the honey worked.

It’s a nice light tea that has to be brewed at a lower temperature like all white teas.

I am really jealous of you US-based tea drinkers: I love this tea, but it just doesn’t exist in the UK. I got a few bags as part of a gift a while ago and I’ve been really carefully rationing them since :(

I’m not a huge fan of most Tazos, but I really enjoy this one. Be careful not to oversteep as it gets bitter quickly. Makes a wonderful iced tea – a staple of my summer drink repertoire.

I dont even know why I am logging about this one..I guess my fellow tea drinkers have said enough for anyone to know this is not worth a try.

But I tried it and I need to vent. I dont know what Tazo is doing wrong. I think they make too much tea at one time and they let it sit forever. Tazo – “this is tea, not wine”
I could not taste the berry, Their was no blossom and the white was a pile on :(

Please excuse my sarcasm ;)

Did not enjoy – perhaps would be better as an iced tea (didn’t try). I used a couple of bags and then brought to work as a give-away in break room

As a hot tea, Berryblossom White is failing to wow me. I steeped it for the 3 minutes recommended on the package, and the tea has little flavor or scent, just a mild cranberry and tea astringent aftertaste.

As an iced tea, this one was even worse. It had a vaguely berry related aftertaste that I found lingering and icky.

This was very relaxing and calming after a hard day at work. There was a hint of cranberry after taste and slight notes of blueberry which I truly enjoyed. I had a gift card from Boarders that I purchased this with (not sure I will purchase this again).
I am enjoying learning and tasting all the different teas I seem to be adding to my collection.