Berryblossom White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

2 Images

• “Though we've managed a sipdown of this at home between me, my BF, and the kids, I still have about 16 bags of this in my work stash. That's okay, though, because this has really grown on me. ...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 933 tasting notes
  • “My one and only bag of this and I have no idea where it came from. I'm not expecting much since it's a Tazo tea but it could be surprisingly tasty. I imagine this is mostly for iced tea but with it...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 984 tasting notes
  • “I got a box of this for work, since I managed to unearth the kettle and clean our food storage area out. It's not too bad. White tea, some berry flavour, doesn't need anything added as I find it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1165 tasting notes
  • “I'm sitting at the local Borders, enjoying their air conditioning and working on a paper. I'm not sure what the temperature was for this, since I didn't make it, so I hope the kind lady that made...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes

From Tazo

Can two berries become friends and even share an apartment? Why yes, because here you’ll find hints of huckleberries and crisp white cranberries bantering playfully, while watching their favorite reruns, and coexisting harmoniously within the soft, silky texture of this light and delicate tea.

WHITE TEA, NATURAL HUCKLEBERRY FLAVOUR, NATURAL CRANBERRY FLAVOUR, BLACK DARJEELING TEA.

About Tazo View company

It’s a nice light tea that has to be brewed at a lower temperature like all white teas.

I am really jealous of you US-based tea drinkers: I love this tea, but it just doesn’t exist in the UK. I got a few bags as part of a gift a while ago and I’ve been really carefully rationing them since :(

I’m not a huge fan of most Tazos, but I really enjoy this one. Be careful not to oversteep as it gets bitter quickly. Makes a wonderful iced tea – a staple of my summer drink repertoire.

I dont even know why I am logging about this one..I guess my fellow tea drinkers have said enough for anyone to know this is not worth a try.

But I tried it and I need to vent. I dont know what Tazo is doing wrong. I think they make too much tea at one time and they let it sit forever. Tazo – “this is tea, not wine”
I could not taste the berry, Their was no blossom and the white was a pile on :(

Please excuse my sarcasm ;)

Did not enjoy – perhaps would be better as an iced tea (didn’t try). I used a couple of bags and then brought to work as a give-away in break room

As a hot tea, Berryblossom White is failing to wow me. I steeped it for the 3 minutes recommended on the package, and the tea has little flavor or scent, just a mild cranberry and tea astringent aftertaste.

As an iced tea, this one was even worse. It had a vaguely berry related aftertaste that I found lingering and icky.

This was very relaxing and calming after a hard day at work. There was a hint of cranberry after taste and slight notes of blueberry which I truly enjoyed. I had a gift card from Boarders that I purchased this with (not sure I will purchase this again).
I am enjoying learning and tasting all the different teas I seem to be adding to my collection.

One of my favorite relaxation teas. It kind of gets me in a creative mood, too, for some reason.

The flavor is light, and getting the timing right can be finicky – but it can be the perfect little after lunch tea.

This is one of my favorite teas to brew and pour over ice. It’s light and refreshing cold.

I don’t care for this as a hot tea.