Lotus

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “If LeafSpa Eagle's Nest Ever Drop has been my commuting to work tea lately, this has been my commuting home tea. I am down to my last eight bags of this, two currently steeping, four in my work...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “I have a love hate thing with Tazo. I really want to like them because they are so easily obtainable. Usually I just don’t care for them. Sometimes they are way over-blended but sometimes it may...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1385 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea bag from today. I was intrigued by this one because I think I would like lotus tea but I have yet come across one. I would have preferred not a decaffinated green and not a teabag,...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2007 tasting notes
  • “It’s a Tazo tea day! Hmm, this doesn’t taste much like a green tea. The liquor is very dark, golden/amber in color. It reminds me of the color of honey. It actually tastes a little like honey...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 531 tasting notes

From Tazo

A delightfully subtle green tea with the delicate taste and aroma of lotus flower essence. This surprisingly full-flavored yet delicately floral blend is clean and light-bodied, with an aroma reminiscent of freesia.

About Tazo View company

A waste of money. This was like drinking water. It didn’t taste like green tea and I wasn’t able to taste “lotus” (not that I know what that tastes like).

Very nice floral flavor. I was surprised at how light this was. Usually floral teas are overpowering but this is very nice and balanced.

Mabe because of how flower like I’t is. But I did not care for this one. I got I’t in the tazo multi pack of teas.

I drank this one this afternoon because I wanted the health benefits of green tea without the caffeine buzz (it’s decaf). The lotus has a nice, non-overpowering flavor. It’s a good tasting green tea, but there’s nothing really thrilling about it.

I LOVE this tea. I couldn’t figure out why it reminded me so much of sushi, until I realized that it tastes exactly like green tea ice cream, which I love!! It’s the perfect Tazo tea, and the perfect green tea. I drink it very sweet and with milk.

Very light and mellow. I prefer a little more boldness to my tea but I am greatful that none of the flavors were too overpowering. It wasn’t spectacular but wasn’t bad by any means.

This tea really wasn’t that great, though it was decent, as far as bagged green teas go. I wish they told what kind of green tea it actually was in the bag. My guess was sencha.

this is the first cup of tazo anything that I’m really enjoying.
I actually wanted to try this before I picked up the pack of tea from the asian market that has a lotus on the box that all of the people who don’t really speak English are giving me the thumbs up sign for.
At least now I have some kind of an idea what I’m in for.
The florality of this tea is nice, but what I’m finding surprising are the buttery notes. So when I try the real lotus tea I’m gonna be looking to see if that is something tazo put in or if it is an actual quality of the lotus in the tea.

This is a light tasting green tea with a hit of lotus. It is perfect with a little sugar or honey.

Just a standard green tea. Nothing too special.