Vanilla Rooibos Parfait

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Apple, Cinnamon, Rooibos, Vanilla, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

• “I picked up a tin of this at Starbucks as I was getting some coffee beans. I am looking for some low/no caffeine teas for evenings (my poor husband was up ALL night the evening we had the Tiger -...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown no. 12 for the year 2014, and my 550th tasting note. :-) This is a fitting blend for it, as it was really the first "tea" that I felt I'd been successful in steeping (i.e., it had...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “Came home from the anime convention, brewed up this, and put my feet up. It was a ton of fun. We went to some good panels, and I bought some beautiful art. My favorite part was all the talented...” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 1056 tasting notes
  • “My illness has left me home for the whole day. I'm a busy body and very restless today. But, I get up to do something and then I get exhausted. So, I spent 30 minutes hunting through boxes for a...” Read full tasting note
    BoxerMama 171 tasting notes

From Tazo

Creamy African rooibos felt a bit overdressed for the reunion but quickly blended in with the sweet notes of peaches and the mild tartness of apples. Cinnamon, Tahitian vanilla and blackberry leaves reminisced, exchanged email addresses and promised to always stay sweet.

ROOIBOS, LICORICE ROOT, BLACKBERRY LEAVES, CINNAMON, APPLE PIECES, PEACH PIECES, VANILLA EXTRACT, CHAMOMILE FLOWERS.

Use one heaping teaspoon of loose leaves per 8 fl oz of 215° water.
Let it steep for 5 minutes and wait for perfection.

About Tazo View company

As a fan of Rooibos, my mom decided to get me it as a gift one day while I was home.
I admire the smell of it when I had opened the tin, it was quite satisfying.
During my first cup, I enjoyed the great robust full flavour the Rooibos had, while it was somewhat sweetened by the other ingredients.

The taste was quite good, but I would prefer just the rooibos, so not my favourite.
I put a little bit of honey in aswell, it was a bit better, more satisfying.

If you like trying different rooibos, go for this, it isn’t bad!

Pretty Good. It was my first time trying Rooibos, it had a lot of flavor and sweetness, but I couldn’t tell which part of all the flavor was actually the rooibos. I will have to get some plain rooibos and then try it again.

I took two sips of this at a starbucks and felt like my throat was going to swell up. Sadly, I had to toss out the entire cup. From the bit I did get to taste, it seemed alright.

Still trying to figure out what it was in it that I am allergic to so that I can be careful when I pick new teas to try. Lately, comparing ingredients with other teas that have given me a similar feeling, I’ve narrowed it down to Licorice Root, Artificial Flavourings, or Blackberry Leaves.

I went out on a whim and bought this tea, I used my moms discount at her work, plus a one dollar off coupon from tazo. Ive had it a handfull of times, and the vanilla seems to always overpower the tea. Ive tried it with half milk, and half hot water. I definately did not like it that way either. Unsure of a way to drink this tea.

I thought this was terrible. Drinkable, barely. Worst rooibos I’ve ever had.

This is my absolute favorite tea right now. Rather than paying $3 to $4 dollars for it at Starbucks, I bought the tin of the Tazo Vanilla Rooibos tea from Starbucks.com [only some stores have them]. I like mine with Vanilla Soymilk. I heat up the soymilk and then let the tea steep the entire time actually. It is sweet enough on it’s own but sometimes I’ll add some delicious Manuka Honey which is really good for you. One word, divine! It’s my 3 o’clock pick me up delight. You won’t even miss the caffeine!

I love that I can just leave the tea bag in and it never gets bitter. The licorice builds and is very soothing on the throat, and combined with the Rooibos, doesn’t need a lick of honey. I’m surprised how much I love this tea, as it took me ages to try because I found the smell too heady. I really look forward to drinking this before bed.

tried this at starbucks this morning – quite tasty. taste not so much of vanilla but of fruit. i am used to my vanilla rooibos from upton, and this is different. I like it but i wasn’t expecting the fruit-iness. sometimes you don’t want the fruit taste, you just want vanilla.

Great, strong flavor. Definitely taste the vanilla with a hint of peach and cinnamon. Enjoyed this hot. Haven’t bought for home steeping, but adding to list.

175 °F / 79 °C