Vanilla Rooibos Parfait

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Caramel, Irish Cream, Rooibos, Sweet, Toasted, Vanilla, Wood, Apple, Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

From Tazo

Creamy African rooibos felt a bit overdressed for the reunion but quickly blended in with the sweet notes of peaches and the mild tartness of apples. Cinnamon, Tahitian vanilla and blackberry leaves reminisced, exchanged email addresses and promised to always stay sweet.

Use one heaping teaspoon of loose leaves per 8 fl oz of 215° water.
Let it steep for 5 minutes and wait for perfection.

About Tazo View company

I love this tea. I figured I would lead with that. Get to the point. :) This starts off as a woodsy rooibos, with a flavor and spice profile similar to apple pie, as other reviewers have said. When you swallow, you get the lovely licorice taste and coolness on the back of your throat. It is very smooth, and you can get away with forgetting about this tea steeping for a while. If you under-steep it though, this tends to taste watery. This is a great tea to wind down at the end of the day, or finish your meal off with a sweet but low-calorie treat. Also, last I knew, this was sold on the Starbucks/Tazo in loose leaf form.

I can definitely taste the licorice root – sweet. Not much for the vanilla in the taste, but it’s still yummy. I love rooibos in pretty much any form…

It’s a tea I drink at work – I work at Starbucks, and don’t bother bringing my own teas because I don’t usually have time to steep it properly, or even finish a cup! ;) This one is very sweet, with a vanilla and apple taste. Too much of it makes me feel nauseous, though – or maybe it’s the job?

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

As a fan of Rooibos, my mom decided to get me it as a gift one day while I was home.
I admire the smell of it when I had opened the tin, it was quite satisfying.
During my first cup, I enjoyed the great robust full flavour the Rooibos had, while it was somewhat sweetened by the other ingredients.

The taste was quite good, but I would prefer just the rooibos, so not my favourite.
I put a little bit of honey in aswell, it was a bit better, more satisfying.

If you like trying different rooibos, go for this, it isn’t bad!

Pretty Good. It was my first time trying Rooibos, it had a lot of flavor and sweetness, but I couldn’t tell which part of all the flavor was actually the rooibos. I will have to get some plain rooibos and then try it again.

I took two sips of this at a starbucks and felt like my throat was going to swell up. Sadly, I had to toss out the entire cup. From the bit I did get to taste, it seemed alright.

Still trying to figure out what it was in it that I am allergic to so that I can be careful when I pick new teas to try. Lately, comparing ingredients with other teas that have given me a similar feeling, I’ve narrowed it down to Licorice Root, Artificial Flavourings, or Blackberry Leaves.

I went out on a whim and bought this tea, I used my moms discount at her work, plus a one dollar off coupon from tazo. Ive had it a handfull of times, and the vanilla seems to always overpower the tea. Ive tried it with half milk, and half hot water. I definately did not like it that way either. Unsure of a way to drink this tea.

I thought this was terrible. Drinkable, barely. Worst rooibos I’ve ever had.

This is my absolute favorite tea right now. Rather than paying $3 to $4 dollars for it at Starbucks, I bought the tin of the Tazo Vanilla Rooibos tea from [only some stores have them]. I like mine with Vanilla Soymilk. I heat up the soymilk and then let the tea steep the entire time actually. It is sweet enough on it’s own but sometimes I’ll add some delicious Manuka Honey which is really good for you. One word, divine! It’s my 3 o’clock pick me up delight. You won’t even miss the caffeine!