Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Licorice, Orange, Sour, Sweet, Tart, Citrus, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

I found this flavor to be quite enjoyable, though it was a bit more tart than I was expecting. There was a slight licorice aftertaste, which I didn’t mind, but the main flavor notes are definitely a tangy, sour orange.

I can’t drink this tea. It smells wonderful being made, but it just doesn’t work so well in my mouth. I haven’t tried it with a sweetener yet, but I don’t really want to.

Eek! It’s very…um, tangy, to say the least. Caught me off guard, and it burns my throat a little. Probably not going for this one again.

This has got to be the worst tea I have ever tasted in my entire life. Someone gifted me a bag of this so I thought I’d give it a whirl. The teabag smelled a bit questionable from the get go. Like an ultra sweet powdery orange candy. But steeped, it unleashed its wrath and turned into ultra bad Tang, or stale chewable Vitamin C tablets. Or something. I mean, I actually enjoy the latter. They make my cold battles fun times. This though? Was psychologically scarring.

Long story short: why?!

Wow, was this one orange. But I don’t see the “sweet” in the name. It was ridiculously tart. I didn’t think it was as bad as other steepsters. I had the urge to add sugar to it. I never add sugar to teas. I eat enough sugar elsewhere anyway. This had a ton of orange flavor, but I’m not sure how artificial it was.

It’s nice. Definitely not their best but worth trying.

Boiling 8 min or more

Wow! Bam! Pow* That was intense! Not sure I liked it. NOTE : Try with sugar next time.

Ugghhhhh
I must have been lucky with this last time
I steeped my (ex-)precious Wild Sweet Orange,
and I was gagging at the smell. This can’t be good.
The taste…
Ohhh god.
The taste….
Eaugh.
Never again.

BLECH. Acidic, unbalanced, generally just very gross. I wanted to like this because I was so excited to see something with licorice root, but I couldn’t taste it at all. Disappointing tea.

Do you remember when you were a kid, and at soccer games or whatever there’d be a huge vat of orange drink from McDonalds? This tastes like that drink did, but in tea form.