Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Natural Orange Flavor, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint, Turmeric
Artificial, Bitter, Sour, Tart, Mint, Orange, Orange Zest, Sweet, Licorice, Citrus, Lemon Zest, Tannin, Medicinal, Tangy
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

2 Images

From Tazo

A juicy herbal infusion of orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs & licorice root.

The juiciest of oranges are wrangled into your cup by tangy hibiscus flowers twirling lassos of lemongrass. Proving that wild oranges don’t need to be tamed, just understood.

Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries of speed-of-sound steam trains. Sip the sun, rain, and fog of the morning where these delicate botanicals were picked. Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile, and the living history of your ancestors. Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination. Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.

INGREDIENTS: lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), orange peel, hibiscus flowers, natural flavor, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger root, licorice root, licorice extract

For best brewing

212°F – Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.

8 fl oz – Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.

5 min – Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.

About Tazo View company

The box’s bright colors caught my eye. I like citrus teas, so I decided to give it a shot.

On its own, the tea is terrible.
With a few scoops of sugar, however, I love it. My absolutely favorite tea.

Tried buying another box the other day, but they didn’t have it in stock.

have not been able to taste this one yet, but it seems really good! is it good with sugar, honey or plain?

Very orangy. Not sure about how it goes with my peanut buttered toast, but since I have the rest of the box I’ll drink it again.

I had this tea in my hotel room and I wish I had read all the other notes on this tea before I drank it. I agree with everyone that it was too sour. It also tasted very artificial to me.

What is wrong with me? This is the best replacement for artificial cold drinks I have had. After I shared the secret of pouring this tee on a big cup of ice at the office with my husband, he was inquiring about a steady cheap supply. Instantaneous hit. I like to steep it long.
It is not exactly like a tea, but it is a great natural cold drink.

I really wanted to like this tea, but oftentimes it ended up with this Splenda-ish taste to me, probably because the base wasn’t balanced enough.

It’s ok, tastes like oranges. Very light in color.

I found this flavor to be quite enjoyable, though it was a bit more tart than I was expecting. There was a slight licorice aftertaste, which I didn’t mind, but the main flavor notes are definitely a tangy, sour orange.

I can’t drink this tea. It smells wonderful being made, but it just doesn’t work so well in my mouth. I haven’t tried it with a sweetener yet, but I don’t really want to.

Eek! It’s very…um, tangy, to say the least. Caught me off guard, and it burns my throat a little. Probably not going for this one again.