Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Citrus, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

I’ve had it both hot and iced … and this is not a tea to drink hot. Ice it, and it is tangy and refreshing. Hot, it tastes like it’s just trying too hard.

I used to be a big fan of this tea. I first had it at the Seattle Needle 10 years ago, bottled. The bottled tea blends the tea with apple juice and orange juice and it was addicting. I don’t know if they changed the blend when I first started drinking it, but it tastes off for some reason. I prefer the bottled tea, the blend taste different!

The first time I tried it, I think I brewed it too long. It was way too tart. The second time around, I only resorted to it because of a persistent cold. Honey reduced some of the tartness and soothed my throat. This tea is very juicy, like biting into an orange. I don’t generally like oranges or orange juice (I was driven to this b/c of the cold), but this was mild enough that I liked it and strong enough to help with the cold. I probably won’t drink it regularly, but will pick up a box when I start feeling a cold coming on.

This is my father-in-law’s tea. It tastes a bit like warm orange drink, but I actually like it. It’s a bit tart and sweet at the same time. I typically dislike fruit teas.

Backlogging
I drank this tea at a customer location because it was the only non-black available. If I kept the steeping time very short, it wasn’t so sour/bitter. I have to say that some days this tea was as delightful as the others have stated, and other days, it’s like they included too much of the white under the rind. I agree the smell is wonderful and the look & clarity of the bowl beautiful.
But overall this isn’t a tea I would buy in anything other than dire straits because it seems a roll of the dice on taste.
I drink all my teas plain, no milk or no sugar, until I’ve decided it’s not salvageable any other way.

This stuff definitely packs a punch, and I do enjoy that aspect of it, but only on occasion. This is not an everyday tea.

Another Starbucks trial during study time! Very good with some real sugar!

It has definitely got me thru this bout of bronchitis! Not much tastes right, but this hits the spot.

I’t tastes mostly like orange and mint pretty good.

really citrusy and tangy alittle strange kinda