Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Natural Orange Flavor, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint, Turmeric
Apple, Citrus, Fruity, Lemon, Orange Zest, Sour, Spices, Tart, Orange, Sugar, Tangy, Citrus Zest, Hibiscus, Artificial, Bitter, Mint, Sweet, Astringent, Licorice, Lemon Zest, Tannin, Medicinal
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

2 Images

From Tazo

A juicy herbal infusion of orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs & licorice root.

The juiciest of oranges are wrangled into your cup by tangy hibiscus flowers twirling lassos of lemongrass. Proving that wild oranges don’t need to be tamed, just understood.

Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries of speed-of-sound steam trains. Sip the sun, rain, and fog of the morning where these delicate botanicals were picked. Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile, and the living history of your ancestors. Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination. Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.

INGREDIENTS: lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), orange peel, hibiscus flowers, natural flavor, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger root, licorice root, licorice extract

For best brewing

212°F – Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.

8 fl oz – Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.

5 min – Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.

About Tazo View company

It’s ok, tastes like oranges. Very light in color.

I found this flavor to be quite enjoyable, though it was a bit more tart than I was expecting. There was a slight licorice aftertaste, which I didn’t mind, but the main flavor notes are definitely a tangy, sour orange.

I can’t drink this tea. It smells wonderful being made, but it just doesn’t work so well in my mouth. I haven’t tried it with a sweetener yet, but I don’t really want to.

Eek! It’s very…um, tangy, to say the least. Caught me off guard, and it burns my throat a little. Probably not going for this one again.

This has got to be the worst tea I have ever tasted in my entire life. Someone gifted me a bag of this so I thought I’d give it a whirl. The teabag smelled a bit questionable from the get go. Like an ultra sweet powdery orange candy. But steeped, it unleashed its wrath and turned into ultra bad Tang, or stale chewable Vitamin C tablets. Or something. I mean, I actually enjoy the latter. They make my cold battles fun times. This though? Was psychologically scarring.

Long story short: why?!

2073 tasting notes

Wow, was this one orange. But I don’t see the “sweet” in the name. It was ridiculously tart. I didn’t think it was as bad as other steepsters. I had the urge to add sugar to it. I never add sugar to teas. I eat enough sugar elsewhere anyway. This had a ton of orange flavor, but I’m not sure how artificial it was.

It’s nice. Definitely not their best but worth trying.

Boiling 8 min or more

Wow! Bam! Pow* That was intense! Not sure I liked it. NOTE : Try with sugar next time.

Ugghhhhh
I must have been lucky with this last time
I steeped my (ex-)precious Wild Sweet Orange,
and I was gagging at the smell. This can’t be good.
The taste…
Ohhh god.
The taste….
Eaugh.
Never again.

BLECH. Acidic, unbalanced, generally just very gross. I wanted to like this because I was so excited to see something with licorice root, but I couldn’t taste it at all. Disappointing tea.