Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Licorice, Orange, Sour, Sweet, Tart, Citrus, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

Ugghhhhh
I must have been lucky with this last time
I steeped my (ex-)precious Wild Sweet Orange,
and I was gagging at the smell. This can’t be good.
The taste…
Ohhh god.
The taste….
Eaugh.
Never again.

BLECH. Acidic, unbalanced, generally just very gross. I wanted to like this because I was so excited to see something with licorice root, but I couldn’t taste it at all. Disappointing tea.

Do you remember when you were a kid, and at soccer games or whatever there’d be a huge vat of orange drink from McDonalds? This tastes like that drink did, but in tea form.

This stuff taste like awful cough syrup you got forced to take when you was a kid.. To much of every thing. To much Orange, To much Lemongrass, To much Citrus. it almost hurt to drink it. crazy as that sounds it got the pucker power going and locked down the jaw

O_O Wowza. This stuff kicks. But in a great way! It’s sweet and rreeaallyy tangy. Amazing with about a teaspoon and a half of sugar. :D Just be prepared for some intenseness.

Curse you, Tazo Sampler! I mixed one bag of this with one bag of Awake so I could tolerate it, but it’s definitely not winning my vote.

I’ve had it both hot and iced … and this is not a tea to drink hot. Ice it, and it is tangy and refreshing. Hot, it tastes like it’s just trying too hard.

I used to be a big fan of this tea. I first had it at the Seattle Needle 10 years ago, bottled. The bottled tea blends the tea with apple juice and orange juice and it was addicting. I don’t know if they changed the blend when I first started drinking it, but it tastes off for some reason. I prefer the bottled tea, the blend taste different!

The first time I tried it, I think I brewed it too long. It was way too tart. The second time around, I only resorted to it because of a persistent cold. Honey reduced some of the tartness and soothed my throat. This tea is very juicy, like biting into an orange. I don’t generally like oranges or orange juice (I was driven to this b/c of the cold), but this was mild enough that I liked it and strong enough to help with the cold. I probably won’t drink it regularly, but will pick up a box when I start feeling a cold coming on.