Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Licorice, Orange, Sour, Sweet, Tart, Citrus, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

What are they thinking….Its tang mixed with some stale lemon! How can you Tazo? How can you do this to me on such a cold day!

Yes, pretty darn strong, but good if you like that sort of thing. :)

Bland and flat. Tastes like a blend of powdered baby aspirin mixed with tea dust.

Cofftea

ok that discription made me gag lol.

Wow, they weren’t kidding about the orange, huh? Tastes like hot pulverized orange, with a little sweetness, a little tartness. Tried it with some sugar and now it’s too sweet for me. I think I liked it better without sugar for the tart/sweet combo. Overall, it’s alright, not a favorite. I will say this about Tazo, they have some of the most unusual flavors, and they make a good name for bagged tea.

Feels good when a cold is coming on. Good balance of tart and sweet.

Great tea if you need a little something sweet in your tea but do not like adding sugar or another additive. Also great iced.

This is truly one of my favorite teas by Tazo, and my favorite citrus one!

I’m SERIOUS!

This stuff is so good you don’t even need sweeteners! Brew it for almost exactly 4 minutes and you get a mild mouthful with a sweet swallow. Multi-dimensional flavor. I LOVE IT!

The only thing is that you need to, in my experience at least, remove the teabag at the 4 minute mark. But that could be my preference too. The hotter the water the better, but all moderately hot temperatures seem to work. Having it iced is refreshing beyond compare. I’m slightly a devotee ;)

It’s wonderful and very much worth a try!

Very sweet and tart and, most of all, orange. A little too orange with flavors that don’t quite reach the same depth of complexity (such as it is) as Passion. All the notes are very bright and fighting for attention. Still quite good iced and as a welcome variation from Passion.

This is absolutely undrinkable. It certainly tastes of orange, but only in the worst way. It is sour to the point of being unbearable, and I couldn’t even suffer through the remainder of the cup. It tastes like Tazo discovered citric acid and added a handful to each teabag along with a piece of orange peel.

Backlogging this one from when I was at a conference last week. They had a box of most of the Tazo teas, so I tried a few of them. This one was okay, but not fantastic. It probably would have been better if I hadn’t left the tea bag in for forever. Fruity isn’t really my thing anyway, though.

8 min or more