Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Licorice, Orange, Sour, Sweet, Tart, Citrus, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

For a store bought bagged tea this isn’t too bad. The flavor, well… imagine eating a lemon head, those little yellow candies. It’s almost like that only more orange-y. It makes your mouth pucker a little. If you’re into sour foods/drinks you’ll probably like it, if you were expecting something sweet there are plenty of other teas out there. I never tried adding sugar or honey, but that might help balance out the flavor a bit.

I had to check the package twice I feel like I just drank a mixture of theraflu and sunny d. TANGY, NASTY, BLAH…. Good thing I just purchased the box of assorted flavors and not an entire box of this junk. Now to figure out how to burn the other two tea bags without burning my eyes out with citric acid vapors.

No. No thanks. No thank you. I SAID NO!

I kinda liked it. It was in my hotel room on a recent trip so I thought I’d give it a shot. It was shocking to my taste buds, but in a good way. It kind of wakes you up. Not sure if I’d buy it though.

Ugh! What in the world…..I could only take one sip. Don’t do it to yourself.

Tastes exactly like Orange Hi-C or Capri-Sun or something. It wasn’t terrible, I just didn’t feel like I was drinking tea. A bit of honey changed it a little, but very tart regardless.

This was one of the worst teas I have ever tasted.

This is a great sweet tea when you add a smidge of sugar to bring out the orange’s natural sweetness.

If I want a herbal in winter this is my go-to. Gentle and sweet with a little sharpness that echos the black tea that is my normal choice. I use a longer seep time. This is good with things that are not too sweet because it is easy to overpower the gentle sweetness of this tea.

Oh god. One sniff and I was instantly reminded of orange-scented disinfectant. This stuff is TERRIBLE. I took a few sips, trying to find something I liked about it, but I just couldn’t. I dumped it out shortly after. It’s blindingly artificial. Awful, awful, awful.