Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Natural Orange Flavor, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint, Turmeric
Artificial, Bitter, Sour, Tart, Mint, Orange, Orange Zest, Sweet, Licorice, Citrus, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Tazo

lemongrass + spearmint + rose petals + orange peel

A juicy herbal infusion of orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs and licorice root.

The juiciest of oranges are wrangled into your cup by tangy hibiscus flowers twirling lassos of lemongrass. Proving that wild oranges don’t need to be tamed, just understood.

Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries of speed-of-sound steam trains. Sip the sun, rain, and fog of the morning where these delicate botanicals were picked. Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile, and the living history of your ancestors. Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination. Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.

INGREDIENTS: lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), orange peel, hibiscus flowers, natural flavor, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger root, licorice root, licorice extract

For best brewing

212°F – Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
8 fl oz – Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.
5 min – Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.

About Tazo View company

Tangy and fruity and slightly acidic. Apparently I’m going against the grain but…I drink it all the time. It’s great hot, I like it iced. I agree with reviewers who say that it’s very tart, but I actually like that. It’s great on a second brew as well. This is great as a little pick-me-up in the middle of the workday. I never add any kind of sweetener to it as I find it to have just the right amount of sweetness. Lots of great orange flavor.

Flavors: Orange Zest, Tannin

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

Okay so I like really sour things.
Like “i suck on lemons” sour.

So, as it may not surprise you, I loved this tea. Super tart and refreshing, I feel like it would be a good tea for kids. It’s like juice, but without sugar added!

No connoisseur would like this, that’s for sure.

Not a fan – it just tastes like weak orange water. Never again.

Okay, so i have read some other reviews on here.. I honestly did not think that it was too bad. Any time I brew a new tea I let it cool for just a bit (so it doesn’t burn my tongue)and take a sip.. wow! This is sour. It definitely needs some sugar to help it out.

No, no, no. The name and description sound so tempting, but I do not like this one! Bought a box years ago and drank a mug of it, hated it, then tried it again because I’m an eternal optimist and hoped it would be better the second time. It wasn’t. Orange is usually a wonderful flavor, but the flavor of this tea reminded me of the way rotting oranges smell. This box of tea was quickly given away!

One of my all time favorites. Reminds me of drinking hot lemon water but a bit sweeter. I don’t use sugar in my tea so that’s nice.

I don’t know how long you can brew this tea without it being sour or sickly floral, but it’s strong. I was doubtful that I would like this tea because I’ve disliked all other teas with hibiscus in it. All I can taste is that nasty flower and sourness. Stay away.

Ooooh is this one sour tea! It reminds me of the chewable Vitamin C tablet I had this morning. I chose this during my Starbucks run because the name sounded exotic and appealing, but I don’t taste any of the notes it says it has, just boiled orange juice, hot and acidic. Smells like the orange popsicles I loved as a kid, though. Maybe I’ve kept the teabag in for too long?

Not a huge fan of this, especially considering that I paid $2 for it, but given that I’m sitting in a library typing an essay on a cold October night, this is exactly what I need to keep going…

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

Sadly, this tea was really not all that great, in my opinion. It was very sweet (but that is to be expected because it is called Wild SWEET Orange), but it was just way too sweet for my enjoyment. It also had a very artificial orange taste, kind of like medicine. I really did not enjoy this tea.

I bought this as a markdown. It looked interesting. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!