Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Natural Orange Flavor, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint, Turmeric
Apple, Citrus, Fruity, Lemon, Orange Zest, Sour, Spices, Tart, Orange, Sugar, Tangy, Citrus Zest, Hibiscus, Artificial, Bitter, Mint, Sweet, Astringent, Licorice, Lemon Zest, Tannin, Medicinal
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

2 Images

From Tazo

A juicy herbal infusion of orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs & licorice root.

The juiciest of oranges are wrangled into your cup by tangy hibiscus flowers twirling lassos of lemongrass. Proving that wild oranges don’t need to be tamed, just understood.

Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries of speed-of-sound steam trains. Sip the sun, rain, and fog of the morning where these delicate botanicals were picked. Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile, and the living history of your ancestors. Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination. Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.

INGREDIENTS: lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), orange peel, hibiscus flowers, natural flavor, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger root, licorice root, licorice extract

For best brewing

212°F – Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.

8 fl oz – Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.

5 min – Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.

About Tazo View company

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

I brewed 8oz of this with 1 bag and then put it in the fridge to cool. My first thought was, why did they take something that smelled absolutely delightful in the bag and make it into something so gross?! Maybe if you like licorice you’ll enjoy this, but cold it tastes like orange and licorice which is not a great combination. Plus, who decided to put spearmint in it? Because everyone loves the toothpaste + orange juice taste. No, just no.

The only way this was palatable was adding a boatload of sweetener. These bags will be heading on their way!

madametj

Those were my exact thoughts after I bought it. The name made it sound so delicious! Downright wrong.

I love this tea. I sweeten it quite a bit, though.

I had this tea this morning when I had to get up early for a work meeting on a Sunday. I added sweetener, because I wanted a sweet kick to wake me up. I liked the tea. I am surprised that people are so against this tea. I would have to absolutely hate a tea to give it such low marks, but to each their own and everyone’s tastes are different.

Flavors: Orange Zest

Not that bad!
After I ordered this tea, I read the reviews on here and I was expecting the worst. I brewed a couple cups, added a bit of sweetener, let it cool and iced it. Maybe its because I added sweetener (I brewed about 6 cups and I only used 2 tbs of Truvia) but it was not sour at all! If i could describe the taste, I would say that it tastes like Tang with a bit of a lemongrass and a bit of bitterness from the orange peels. All in all, I personally prefer passion tea from Tazo but this one is not too bad.

Flavors: Lemon Zest, Orange Zest

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tangy and fruity and slightly acidic. Apparently I’m going against the grain but…I drink it all the time. It’s great hot, I like it iced. I agree with reviewers who say that it’s very tart, but I actually like that. It’s great on a second brew as well. This is great as a little pick-me-up in the middle of the workday. I never add any kind of sweetener to it as I find it to have just the right amount of sweetness. Lots of great orange flavor.

Flavors: Orange Zest, Tannin

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

Okay so I like really sour things.
Like “i suck on lemons” sour.

So, as it may not surprise you, I loved this tea. Super tart and refreshing, I feel like it would be a good tea for kids. It’s like juice, but without sugar added!

No connoisseur would like this, that’s for sure.

Boiling

Not a fan – it just tastes like weak orange water. Never again.

Okay, so i have read some other reviews on here.. I honestly did not think that it was too bad. Any time I brew a new tea I let it cool for just a bit (so it doesn’t burn my tongue)and take a sip.. wow! This is sour. It definitely needs some sugar to help it out.

No, no, no. The name and description sound so tempting, but I do not like this one! Bought a box years ago and drank a mug of it, hated it, then tried it again because I’m an eternal optimist and hoped it would be better the second time. It wasn’t. Orange is usually a wonderful flavor, but the flavor of this tea reminded me of the way rotting oranges smell. This box of tea was quickly given away!

One of my all time favorites. Reminds me of drinking hot lemon water but a bit sweeter. I don’t use sugar in my tea so that’s nice.