Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

Very orangy. Not sure about how it goes with my peanut buttered toast, but since I have the rest of the box I’ll drink it again.

I had this tea in my hotel room and I wish I had read all the other notes on this tea before I drank it. I agree with everyone that it was too sour. It also tasted very artificial to me.

What is wrong with me? This is the best replacement for artificial cold drinks I have had. After I shared the secret of pouring this tee on a big cup of ice at the office with my husband, he was inquiring about a steady cheap supply. Instantaneous hit. I like to steep it long.
It is not exactly like a tea, but it is a great natural cold drink.

I really wanted to like this tea, but oftentimes it ended up with this Splenda-ish taste to me, probably because the base wasn’t balanced enough.

It’s ok, tastes like oranges. Very light in color.

I found this flavor to be quite enjoyable, though it was a bit more tart than I was expecting. There was a slight licorice aftertaste, which I didn’t mind, but the main flavor notes are definitely a tangy, sour orange.

I can’t drink this tea. It smells wonderful being made, but it just doesn’t work so well in my mouth. I haven’t tried it with a sweetener yet, but I don’t really want to.

Eek! It’s very…um, tangy, to say the least. Caught me off guard, and it burns my throat a little. Probably not going for this one again.

This has got to be the worst tea I have ever tasted in my entire life. Someone gifted me a bag of this so I thought I’d give it a whirl. The teabag smelled a bit questionable from the get go. Like an ultra sweet powdery orange candy. But steeped, it unleashed its wrath and turned into ultra bad Tang, or stale chewable Vitamin C tablets. Or something. I mean, I actually enjoy the latter. They make my cold battles fun times. This though? Was psychologically scarring.

Long story short: why?!

Wow, was this one orange. But I don’t see the “sweet” in the name. It was ridiculously tart. I didn’t think it was as bad as other steepsters. I had the urge to add sugar to it. I never add sugar to teas. I eat enough sugar elsewhere anyway. This had a ton of orange flavor, but I’m not sure how artificial it was.