Wild Sweet Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Ginger Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Licorice, Orange, Sour, Sweet, Tart, Citrus, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Tannin
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

—Herbal Infusion
A juicy blend of lemongrass, citrus, herbs, licorice root, & Orange essences.

Hand blended in small batches, Tazo Tea delivers a steaming brew unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. A lively blend of sweet citrus, herbs and orange essences, Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange combines European blackberry leaves with lemongrass from Guatemala, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest and the spicy taste of ginger. Natural orange essence imparts the taste of a fresh-picked orange. The flavor is, as its name suggests, a bit wild and sweet. Caffeine free.

Ingredients: Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint, natural flavors, orange peel, safflower, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger and licorice.

About Tazo View company

Ooooh is this one sour tea! It reminds me of the chewable Vitamin C tablet I had this morning. I chose this during my Starbucks run because the name sounded exotic and appealing, but I don’t taste any of the notes it says it has, just boiled orange juice, hot and acidic. Smells like the orange popsicles I loved as a kid, though. Maybe I’ve kept the teabag in for too long?

Not a huge fan of this, especially considering that I paid $2 for it, but given that I’m sitting in a library typing an essay on a cold October night, this is exactly what I need to keep going…

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

Sadly, this tea was really not all that great, in my opinion. It was very sweet (but that is to be expected because it is called Wild SWEET Orange), but it was just way too sweet for my enjoyment. It also had a very artificial orange taste, kind of like medicine. I really did not enjoy this tea.

I bought this as a markdown. It looked interesting. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

The box’s bright colors caught my eye. I like citrus teas, so I decided to give it a shot.

On its own, the tea is terrible.
With a few scoops of sugar, however, I love it. My absolutely favorite tea.

Tried buying another box the other day, but they didn’t have it in stock.

have not been able to taste this one yet, but it seems really good! is it good with sugar, honey or plain?

Very orangy. Not sure about how it goes with my peanut buttered toast, but since I have the rest of the box I’ll drink it again.

I had this tea in my hotel room and I wish I had read all the other notes on this tea before I drank it. I agree with everyone that it was too sour. It also tasted very artificial to me.

What is wrong with me? This is the best replacement for artificial cold drinks I have had. After I shared the secret of pouring this tee on a big cup of ice at the office with my husband, he was inquiring about a steady cheap supply. Instantaneous hit. I like to steep it long.
It is not exactly like a tea, but it is a great natural cold drink.

I really wanted to like this tea, but oftentimes it ended up with this Splenda-ish taste to me, probably because the base wasn’t balanced enough.

It’s ok, tastes like oranges. Very light in color.