Refresh (Full Leaf Tea in Sachets)

Herbal Tea
Peppermint, Spearmint, Tarragon
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Tazo

A full-leaf herbal tea blending Pacific Northwest-grown mint leaves with a hint of licorice-sweet tarragon, Tazo® Refresh™ Tea is an infusion that’s full of body and intensity. The cool peppermint and spearmint provide the yin to warm tarragon’s yang, creating a perfectly balanced flavor.

About Tazo View company

My second serving of iced Tazo Refresh for 2014 this afternoon. I almost drank it hot because it was raining out, but then, in defiance of the weather gods, I stubbornly stuck to the iced tea plan.

It occurred to me while imbibing this refreshing brew that Starbucks really is achieving its goal of total global beverage hegemony. I began the day with filter dripped Starbucks coffee. Then I drank Teavana (now owned by Starbucks) Jade Dragon Mao Feng. Then I had a tall Americano with long shots at one of the stores. Then I had a refill of Tazo (also now owned by Starbucks) Refresh!

This Starbucks odyssey was in no way intended by me, but it illustrates how I’ve been sucked into the vortex!

carol who

It’s easy to do! Luckily, there isn’t a Teavana or a Starbucks near me. Ok there is a Starbuck pretty close but not in my regular traffic pattern.

Day infinity of this cold. Can I just say I am thoroughly tired of tisanes, herbal teas, green tea blends etc… I want me a cup of black tea with cream and sugar. Especially because I have some new flavours from Christmas and Boxing Day…

Alas… my cold has not left yet and I am stuck with herbals. I’ve definitely depleted my stock and Refresh was no exception. This is a nice peppermint and it’s soothed my sore tummy the last couple of days. A good option if buying loose isn’t your thing, of if it’s not available.

I prefer loose still though. Tasted somehow more fresh… har har.

I’ve decided that I like this better than Harney and Son’s Peppermint tea.

Boiling 8 min or more
__Morgana__

Big fan of Refresh here. I’ve decided it is my go-to mint.

madametj

It really is that great. I just wish it wasn’t made by a Starbucks company __

Suziqzer

I have a box of this in my cabinet from a white elephant gift exchange at Christmas that I have yet to open. Looks like I need to give it a try!

Bought a tin of this on a total whim and was really pleasantly surprised. The mint comes through strong and pure. It was a super quick tea to steep and it blended the spearmint and the peppermint flavours nicely. I got the bite from the peppermint but it was a little tempered by the sweetness of the spearmint.

This tazo tea is wonderful
Pairs well with chocolate
Melts in your mouth with an oat fudge bar!!
Awesome tasting, best mint tea out there for sure!

sherapop

I had a cup of Refresh after a mocha at Starbucks, and it’s true: it makes a great follow-up to chocolate!

Normally when I think of mint it is paired with another flavor.
This tea was very minty and very pure. I was pleasantly surprised by its bite and ability to be very refreshing.

Before I left Starbucks, we could get two tins of Tazo sachets for free to clear out the stock of them in preparation for the Teavana tins. So I picked up two of Refresh since I really like what the tarragon adds. I have no idea what it adds, but it just really does make it different than the replacement for this, Mint Majesty.

I have a tin at home and a tin at work, though I have not had to open the one at home (it helps to already have a tin of spearmint and like that THE MOST), but you better believe the work one is in full use.

Whenever my stomach hurts, I make some.

When I was afraid to have any caffeine, this was my tea. I got sick of it though.

It’s hard to say much more about it…it’s mint.

I managed to pick some of the full leaf sachets up before they disappeared. Put 2 into a large mug and steeped this morning.

Refreshingly minty and nice. I enjoy the little bit that the tarragon puts in the flavour though I couldn’t describe it.

I don’t like Mondays.

Boiling 8 min or more
Cheri

Mondays suck.

For me, the aroma and taste of this tea brings pure comfort. I am sure this is largely due to the fact that (it’s a lovely tea, and) I ordered this tea from Starbucks regularly when I started dating my sweetheart. It wasn’t uncommon for us to meet up, grab a cup of Refresh and head out on our date. He isn’t a tea drinker at all, but he enjoys this blend.

I do enjoy Peppermint, but I have always been more partial to Spearmint, so I really enjoy it. I love it “hot and clear” or with a touch of honey.