Cucumber White

Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

From Tazo

Cool cucumber, refreshing peppermint, lime peel and all the blessed antioxidants in white tea unite their restorative powers in Tazo Cucumber White. Sip by sip, you may feel a spreading calm as the tea replenishes your body and spirit. And if you find yourself smiling at nothing at all, you have reached the coveted peace of mind.

About Tazo View company

I am ordinarily a black tea with cream and sugar drinker. I will occasionally drink green tea with honey but I’m not in love with it. When I tried this, I thought I would only drink it occasionally. I am obsessed. It is very clean and refreshing tasting. I leave the tea bag in and drink it plain (sometimes a half a scoop of sugar). It has a very subtle flavor and would be phenomonal on a warm summer night.

I really like this tea. It’s light and refreshing, and I love the hint of lime. It’s sweet by itself, without being cloying, and I don’t add anything to it. I taste the mint and lime most of all, with a smooth finish of cucumber. It’s subtle, but all the flavors are definitely there. Yum!

i like. but wish there was no black tea added to decrease the caffeine. i steep only for a couple minutes because like all white tea it can get quite bitter and fast!

As has been said this tea has a better aftertaste than actual taste. The lemon and mint are too overpowering and I can’t taste the cucumber at all. Even worse is the fact that I can definetly taste the paper in this tea, which I usually don’t find too prominent in other bagge teas. It’s not too bad, ill take a cup if its offere but I won’t be buying it anytime soon.

too bitter, not enough tea flavor

I think the lime and mint were too overpowering. No scent of cucumber no matter how long I steeped it. Not a wise choice of ingredients.

I was given a pair of bags to try by a friend. All I taste is mint. The mint overpowers everything so much that I can hardly taste the white tea in it. Very bland in other notes. Im so glad that I didnt spend money on this.

It does taste kinda like cucumber and a hint of lime. It’s not bad but I prefer cucumber water instead.

This is quite a bitter (but also weak) tea. I love Tazo normally, but this isn’t one of my favorites. It needs a lot of sugar to taste good, and milk doesn’t cut down the bitterness like it usually does for me. Cucumber White isn’t the worst tea in the world, but it’s not the best either.