Cucumber White

Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

• “Looking back on what I wrote about this tea, I'm constrained to dock it some points. I'd originally given it a 63. Lately I've been drinking it a lot more, as I'm now down to just a few of my...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 951 tasting notes
  • “Second-last tea I have yet to sample from *Amanda*! This can only be better than the yuck from Adagio I just tasted (and spit back out). Steeped, there is almost no smell. I had smelled a bit of...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2225 tasting notes
  • “My friend threw a bag of this tea in a humongous mug filled with ice for me the other day...a short cold-steep. It was quite refreshing. The mint was there, but not overpowering, and I could taste...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 472 tasting notes
  • “I'm really not a huge white tea fan, nor a huge Tazo fan. But I had the chance to try a new-to-me tea so I took it. This was that tea. I'm really not expecting much, so my lack of...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Tazo

Cool cucumber, refreshing peppermint, lime peel and all the blessed antioxidants in white tea unite their restorative powers in Tazo Cucumber White. Sip by sip, you may feel a spreading calm as the tea replenishes your body and spirit. And if you find yourself smiling at nothing at all, you have reached the coveted peace of mind.

About Tazo View company

I really like this tea. It’s light and refreshing, and I love the hint of lime. It’s sweet by itself, without being cloying, and I don’t add anything to it. I taste the mint and lime most of all, with a smooth finish of cucumber. It’s subtle, but all the flavors are definitely there. Yum!

i like. but wish there was no black tea added to decrease the caffeine. i steep only for a couple minutes because like all white tea it can get quite bitter and fast!

As has been said this tea has a better aftertaste than actual taste. The lemon and mint are too overpowering and I can’t taste the cucumber at all. Even worse is the fact that I can definetly taste the paper in this tea, which I usually don’t find too prominent in other bagge teas. It’s not too bad, ill take a cup if its offere but I won’t be buying it anytime soon.

too bitter, not enough tea flavor

I think the lime and mint were too overpowering. No scent of cucumber no matter how long I steeped it. Not a wise choice of ingredients.

I was given a pair of bags to try by a friend. All I taste is mint. The mint overpowers everything so much that I can hardly taste the white tea in it. Very bland in other notes. Im so glad that I didnt spend money on this.

It does taste kinda like cucumber and a hint of lime. It’s not bad but I prefer cucumber water instead.

This is quite a bitter (but also weak) tea. I love Tazo normally, but this isn’t one of my favorites. It needs a lot of sugar to taste good, and milk doesn’t cut down the bitterness like it usually does for me. Cucumber White isn’t the worst tea in the world, but it’s not the best either.

The first time I brewed this, I forgot it was sitting there and it ended up much too strong and herbal. Because I knew it had sat too long, I was willing to give it another chance.

The second time I brewed it, I carefully timed it for three minutes before tasting. The stuff was awful- all I could taste was the dandelion leaves. Who puts dandelion leaves in with such light flavors as white tea and cucumber, anyway? I ended up dumping it out after half the cup. Figuring that the herbs should be mostly exhausted but the actual tea in the blend should still have some life, I stick the teabag in for a second steeping, four minutes this time. The dandelion leaves were pretty weak by then, and I could taste some of the white tea and lime, but it was still a little on the herbal side.

I ended up emptying all the tea bags into a tin so I could rinse them before trying to brew a drinkable cup or to use as something to put excess honey in when I’m sick so I don’t have to ruin a cup of something actually good. Drinking a rinsed cup as I type, I find that a single hot rinse is enough to lessen the flavor of the dandelion leaves, but not enough so that anything but a hint of limepeel comes through.