Tazo Chai Tea Latte

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alannah
Iced

From Tazo

A spicy drink of black tea infused with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and star anise added to freshly steamed milk.

About Tazo View company

Had to get an oil change. Decided to go wait at the Starbucks across the street as I waited and grabbed myself this! Not the best chai ever, but TONS better than the Oprah Chai.

Mandy

I haven’t tried the Oprah Chai, but I used to work across the street from a Starbucks, and used to go and get Chai Tea frappuccino with a scoop of matcha added in during my breaks, more times than I care to admit. It’s pretty good.

Enjoying a Tazo Chai Tea Latte while waiting in line for ‘Alice in Wonderland’ in 3D. It’s got a very nice kick of spice that’s warming me up quite well on a cold & wet evening. More details to come after the movie!

I enjoyed this a lot with some almond milk and extra added matcha (for I can never have enough green tea!). Especially delicious with a bit of whipped cream on top, if you’re feeling extravagant.

So good from Starbucks, can’t really go wrong. Warming on a cold day.

This was pretty good. I wasn’t just over the top about it. I did like it, I might get it again, but I don’t really just crave it. Not sure about preparation details since I ordered it at Starbucks.

I was so happy to order the summer version of one of my favorite drinks. You won’t be disappointed if you get the frappuccino tazo chai tea latte at Starbucks.

This tea is pretty well rounded for a concentrate. The one good thing of concentrated beverages is that it may be prepared as strong, or as weak to one’s taste. However, it lacks the freshness that tea leaves have to offer.

Favorite Starbucks drink right now. Green Tea latte comes in second.

Served: Hot
Smell: cinnamon, vanilla
Flavor: cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, sugar
Aftertaste: none

Always in the mood for this mix