Green Tea
Lemongrass, Spearmint, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Grass, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Tazo

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

I don’t like green tea much, the dry bitterness just always seems to come through and I can’t get past it, but this blend helps me tolerate it so I can get the green tea benefits without too much wincing.

This is a really light and refreshing tea—I always want a second cup when I have it. The mint and lemongrass is very light, not overpowering, and adds a pleasant sweetness.

I’ve never tasted anything artful about this particular tea … I’ve tried it hot, iced, whatever, but have yet to have a cup of it I liked. The herbs just make it taste cheap to me rather than enhancing the natural flavor of the tea leaves.

I was given a box of Tazo Zen teabags from a friend who knew I enjoyed tea and while I typically avoid teabags this one is pretty good. While the presence of the lemongrass and spearmint partially masks the taste of the likely cheaper base green tea, it produces a nice overall effect in how the sweetness of the spearmint and lemongrass nicely complement the green tea. Almost good enough to make me consider picking up some more Tazo teabags to try if I can find any variety packs as Zen is one box of teabags that I will not have any problems finishing off from how enjoyable it is to drink.

I am a big fan of Zen, the lemongrass flavoring is just incredible and I am very impressed by this tea!

Drinking this this morning and it is good

Pretty good. Refreshing. The spearmint and lemongrass are little light for my tastes, just hints of flavor.

A surprise in my lunchbox! I found this hiding in a zippered pocket. I know I haven’t bought this tea for at least a year, so it may be past its prime, but I thought I would give it a try. What a pleasant surprise! I forgot how much I like this tea. It is such a nice blend of green tea and herbal flavors. I might need to pick up some more, or figure out how to blend something similar myself. How hard could it be?

Excellent green tea with good balance of mint and citrus. Refreshing iced and with sugar, but also great warm with/without sugar. I steep at least 4 mins.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

Great for travel for me. I like the green and mint. Don’t oversteep though.