Green Herbal Blend
Green Tea, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Spearmint
Lemon, Astringent, Green, Lemongrass, Plants, Sweet, Mint, Grass, Vegetal, Musty, Spearmint, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Wood
Tea Bag
Medium
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

I bought this tea on a whim when my local Shoppers had Tazo on sale 2 for 5 dollars. Needless to say I wasnt overly impressed. I found the spearment was too much overpowering for the tea. I dont think I will purchase this tea again.

The flavor is one of my favorite green teas to date

I am not a huge fan of green teas but this is more minty than green. Calming, soothing, and fresh and leaves a pleasant aftertaste in your mouth.

When I try to steep longer, with less water in the cup, to get more green tea flavor, the result is overpowered by the mint. Better to enjoy the tea and mint in balance and lighter. When brewed that way, I like the snappy flavors together, especially in the afternoon.

Ew ew ew ew ew. Lemon, mint, AND green tea?
I like all of these by themselves, and thinking they would be good together was a TERRIBLE idea. The bitterness of the green tea does NOT go away no matter how much sweetener you put in. Ugh. Never ever will I drink this EVER again.

Yum. That’s about all I want to say about this infusion. I consider myself a bit of a purist – my current tastes are set at straight black tea and I’m exploring the different varieties of that. I had a sample of this laying around from a gift basket we got at Christmas and I just wanted to add a little variety to my day.

I want to start trying the different varieties of green/oolong/white teas soon and I won’t let this be my introduction to green tea.

I must say that they did do a decent job blending these flavours into a nice mellow slightly minty brew. I would drink it again if someone offered it to me.

Okay, I just flat out love this tea. I so much prefer spearmint to peppermint, so right away I’m a fan. Plus the hints of lemon grass just brighten the taste. Hot or iced or left on my desk all day while I sip away – love it!

Got a sampler pack of Tazo for Christmas and decided to try this one first. Can’t honestly say I enjoyed it; there was so much mint and overpowering lemon that there was no point to the tea being there at all. It had a really funny aftertaste I couldn’t place at first, but my mate put it down pat as “it tastes like a dentist’s gloves”. I actually checked to see if it was expired but apparently not.

Wouldn’t really recommended this to anyone who likes green tea.

A slight bitter aftertaste, but quite nice while sipping.

Decently-interesting green. Good for work.