Green Herbal Blend
Green Tea, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Spearmint
Grass, Lemongrass, Mint, Vegetal, Lemon, Musty, Spearmint, Green, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Wood
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

Ew ew ew ew ew. Lemon, mint, AND green tea?
I like all of these by themselves, and thinking they would be good together was a TERRIBLE idea. The bitterness of the green tea does NOT go away no matter how much sweetener you put in. Ugh. Never ever will I drink this EVER again.

Yum. That’s about all I want to say about this infusion. I consider myself a bit of a purist – my current tastes are set at straight black tea and I’m exploring the different varieties of that. I had a sample of this laying around from a gift basket we got at Christmas and I just wanted to add a little variety to my day.

I want to start trying the different varieties of green/oolong/white teas soon and I won’t let this be my introduction to green tea.

I must say that they did do a decent job blending these flavours into a nice mellow slightly minty brew. I would drink it again if someone offered it to me.

Okay, I just flat out love this tea. I so much prefer spearmint to peppermint, so right away I’m a fan. Plus the hints of lemon grass just brighten the taste. Hot or iced or left on my desk all day while I sip away – love it!

Got a sampler pack of Tazo for Christmas and decided to try this one first. Can’t honestly say I enjoyed it; there was so much mint and overpowering lemon that there was no point to the tea being there at all. It had a really funny aftertaste I couldn’t place at first, but my mate put it down pat as “it tastes like a dentist’s gloves”. I actually checked to see if it was expired but apparently not.

Wouldn’t really recommended this to anyone who likes green tea.

A slight bitter aftertaste, but quite nice while sipping.

Decently-interesting green. Good for work.

I don’t like green tea much, the dry bitterness just always seems to come through and I can’t get past it, but this blend helps me tolerate it so I can get the green tea benefits without too much wincing.

This is a really light and refreshing tea—I always want a second cup when I have it. The mint and lemongrass is very light, not overpowering, and adds a pleasant sweetness.

I’ve never tasted anything artful about this particular tea … I’ve tried it hot, iced, whatever, but have yet to have a cup of it I liked. The herbs just make it taste cheap to me rather than enhancing the natural flavor of the tea leaves.

I was given a box of Tazo Zen teabags from a friend who knew I enjoyed tea and while I typically avoid teabags this one is pretty good. While the presence of the lemongrass and spearmint partially masks the taste of the likely cheaper base green tea, it produces a nice overall effect in how the sweetness of the spearmint and lemongrass nicely complement the green tea. Almost good enough to make me consider picking up some more Tazo teabags to try if I can find any variety packs as Zen is one box of teabags that I will not have any problems finishing off from how enjoyable it is to drink.