Green Tea
Lemongrass, Spearmint, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Grass, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Tazo

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

I think this tea bag smells really good…it smell like a Halls Lemon cough drop and Extra Long Last Gum!! I don’t know if I boil the water too hot for this tea, because I didn’t taste the lemongrass at all and the spearmint was very weak. I think I’m going to do this tea taste over. Cheers!!

It’s alright. The lemongrass was almost overpowering over the spearmint, but then again, I steeped it for quite a while. Perhaps a bit of sugar next time would be good…

Had some at lunch, and I was like, “there’s a minty taste in here…” and then I checked the packet, and as it’s made with spearmint, that makes sense ^^;
It’s a good tea, though, one of Tazo’s better ones. I like the lemongrass and mint in it—they’re just mild enough to complement the tea without overpowering it. A pretty relaxing cup :)

Pretty darn good for a bagged tea. As soon as you take it out of its paper pillow the lemongrass/spearmint hits your nose. Luckily it tastes as good as it smells. One of the better bagged greens.

This was the last bag in my Tazo variety pack . I always enjoy the blend for this green tea .

Weak, too minty, and lacks tea flavor.
Rather disgraceful for it to be called Green Tea.

This is my second time with Tazo Zen. The first time didn’t go so well. This time was much better. The spearmint taste wasn’t so overpowering. I lowered the water temp and only steeped for 3 minutes and this was a much better cup.

Besides Lotus Green Tea, this is another one of my favorites. It is wonderfully sooth can calming.

Good for 2 steeps. Mint is not overpowering. Good with honey.

great w/ lemon and agave nectar!