Green Herbal Blend
Green Tea, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Spearmint
Grass, Lemongrass, Mint, Vegetal, Lemon, Musty, Spearmint, Green, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Wood
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

I am a big fan of Zen, the lemongrass flavoring is just incredible and I am very impressed by this tea!

Drinking this this morning and it is good

Pretty good. Refreshing. The spearmint and lemongrass are little light for my tastes, just hints of flavor.

A surprise in my lunchbox! I found this hiding in a zippered pocket. I know I haven’t bought this tea for at least a year, so it may be past its prime, but I thought I would give it a try. What a pleasant surprise! I forgot how much I like this tea. It is such a nice blend of green tea and herbal flavors. I might need to pick up some more, or figure out how to blend something similar myself. How hard could it be?

Excellent green tea with good balance of mint and citrus. Refreshing iced and with sugar, but also great warm with/without sugar. I steep at least 4 mins.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

Great for travel for me. I like the green and mint. Don’t oversteep though.

I tried this today iced with lemonade; it makes a great summer drink. Gives the lemonade a kick and you can still taste the green tea and mint…though I do lose the lemongrass a little bit.

I think this tea bag smells really good…it smell like a Halls Lemon cough drop and Extra Long Last Gum!! I don’t know if I boil the water too hot for this tea, because I didn’t taste the lemongrass at all and the spearmint was very weak. I think I’m going to do this tea taste over. Cheers!!

It’s alright. The lemongrass was almost overpowering over the spearmint, but then again, I steeped it for quite a while. Perhaps a bit of sugar next time would be good…

Had some at lunch, and I was like, “there’s a minty taste in here…” and then I checked the packet, and as it’s made with spearmint, that makes sense ^^;
It’s a good tea, though, one of Tazo’s better ones. I like the lemongrass and mint in it—they’re just mild enough to complement the tea without overpowering it. A pretty relaxing cup :)