Green Tea
Lemongrass, Spearmint, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Grass, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Tazo

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

Not bad, a tad weak, though. It’ll do the trick.

An okay green tea. Recommended for those who are looking for a weak tea to wind down after a hectic day. A little watery for my taste, I leave it steeping the whole time I’m drinking it. Otherwise, it’s just too weak.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
— Ambrose Bierce

It IS best to simply drink and enjoy this tea without expectation or judgment. A very zen notion. It’s just about the only green tea I drink and I have it almost every day. Needs nothing added or taken away. Best to drink with eyes closed.

Love this tea. It is my “go to” in any situation. This is a great, inexpensive way to have some good tea.

I used to drink this all the time when I didn’t know that much about tea. It’s good, but there’s so much more out there.

Turns out this is the tea used for the iced green tea at Starbucks. Still experimenting with brewing/steeping times to replicate that taste at home.

A very nice green with hints of spearmint and lemon.

I absolutely love this tea. It freshens your breath and calms your spirits with spearminty goodness.

Had this yesterday in sweetened “shaken green iced tea” form at Starbucks. Quite possibly the worst iced green tea I’ve ever had.